Thanks x, part 6

8:26 am

*yawn*
Okay I can't lay in bed anymore.
I got up and looked at the clock. 8:26 am. Now, I need to get ready. London with Taron? Wow. Unreal. Mic drop. I looked in the mirror. Ew, I definetly need to take a shower, I look horrible.
My grandparents was talking in the living room, as usual. They are always up early. I sneaked out in the hallway.
"I'm taking a shower" I shouted.

"Oh, good morning darling, the shower is all yours," Grandpa said.

"Unless you want to share with Taron," Grandma shouted as I walked inside the bathroom. I could hear their laughing all the way. Ugh they are so awkward I can't even.

10:56 am

*ding dong*
"Taron is here darling!"

Okay grab my handbag. Last check. I think I got everything.

"I'm coming!"

I took one last glance in the mirror. I look okay. Remember to breath. Inhale...wait, why am I so stressed out? it's just a vacation, right?

I walked out of the room, probably with 100 in pulse. I saw Taron standing in the hallway, talking to Grandpa. He was wearing a pair of jeans and black t-shirt, topped with a blue jacket. Wow. How could he manage to look so good in his airport outfit? Okay Jude, calm the fuck down.

His eyes met mine, and a smile immediatly occurred on his face. I had to smile back.

"Ahhh, this brings back so many memories from our youth, don't you think so Paul?" Grandma said and smiled.

"Grandma..."

"Oh! I need a picture! Wait, let me find the camera!"

I looked over at Taron. "I'm sorry,"

He just laughed it off. "It's okay, I think she's adorable," Taron said. Little did he know, how adorable he was. Jude! Stop! Now!

"Say cheeeece!"
*flash*

A few minutes later, in the cab

"I'm sorry. My grandparents are crazy," I said and looked over at Taron. He just laughed. "I think they are so nice, they even said that I could call them my grandparents," Taron said and smiled at me.

"Oh no!" I said and burried my face in my hands. He laughed and put his hand on my back.

"It's okay. They are wonderful" he said and stroke his hand over my back.

At the airport

Of course there had to be like a million people here today. Ugh.

"What is the problem? You don't like people?" Taron jokingly asked.

"Well, some people, but not this many," I said and pointed out. He laughed.

"Luckily, our plane isn't that crowded" He said.

"...and talking about the plane, the boarding starts in 20 minutes, so we better hurry," Taron said and took my hand.

"Lead the way, I guess," I said. I got this weird feeling inside. It was like a warm feeling from my hand, to my heart. Was it love? Did I fall in love with Taron?

"Excuse me?"

I heard a voice behind me, and a tap on my shoulder. I didn't recognize the voice, but I stopped up and turned around. A little girl stood there.