Thanks x, part 4

Later that day

We walked out of the hospital and got to a cab. A few people whispered when they saw us, but nobody stopped us on the way.

I looked over at Taron. He was clearly scared. I touched his hand.

"It'll be alright" I said to calm him down. He looked over at me and smiled.
"Thanks"

At Paul McCartneys house

We walked out of the cab. I could see grandpa in the window, so I waved at him. He smiled.

"Hey darling" He said and gave me a hug.

"Hey grandpa". Grandpa looked over at Taron.

"Thank you for having time for this" Granpa said and shaked Tarons hand.

"The pleasure is on my side" Taron said with a beautiful smile.

"Are the guests here?" I could hear grandmas voice as she walked out towards us.

"Grandma!" I said and gave her a big hug. My grandma is always so sweet.

"And you must be Taron" Grandma said and gave Taron a hug as well. I could see on the look on his face that we was confused and shocked. He tried to hide it.

"Yes, it's a pleasure" He said trying to stay normal.

"Okay I made apple pie and tea in the living room" Grandma said and showed us the way.

She had made the table really pretty, and she sat me and Taron down together, of course.

We sat down and started talking

"I love your movies, and the movie you did about Edie Edwards, it was wonderful" Grandpa said to Taron. He formed a smile around his mouth.

"Thanks, it was one of my favorite movies" Taron answered. I adored the way he talked to my grandparents. Both of them seemed to like Taron.

"Taron actually told me that he was watching when we preformed at the Grammys back in 2016" I said and looked at Grandpa. He looked pretty shocked.

"Really, wow that's amazing" grandpa said and smiled to Taron.

"Yeah, I'm a big fan of your work, and Jude her really has talent" Taron said and smiled to me. I started to blush so I looked down.

"Yes, she could be big one day, but she always talks about how much she wants to be in a musical movie" Grandpa said. I looked down and smiled. I was probably so red of blushing.

"I think it would suit her" Taron said and smiled at me. "Yes, I believe so as well" Grandpa said.

After dinner

"Can I borrow the toilet?" Taron asked.
"Yes of course, just down the hallway" Grandma said and pointed.
"Thanks"

"Well he seems so sweet" Grandma whispered to me.
"Yes, but I don't think he's stable enough to get home by himself. I think I'll be with him" I said and looked at grandma. She smiled at me.

"You have grown up so much" She said and kissed my forehead.

Taron came out, and we said goodbye to my grandparents. I had a feeling that this wouldn't be the last time Taron would meet them. As we walked outside, we decided to have a chat. We walked into a Starbucks, with not that many customers.