Thanks x, part 3

Later at the hospital:

Taron was laying in one of the beds, getting checked out by a nurse. I decided to wait for him, because of the state he was in right now.

"Okay. Everything seems to be fine. You did a great job at saving him, Jude. Thanks to you, he don't have any other problems than the wound. But it won't be a big scar" The nurse said. I smiled.

"We only need to do one last x-ray on you and you will be ready to go" The nurse said and wrote something down.

"Thanks" Taron said. He got up and walked out of the room with the nurse. I suddenly realized that he was still in his clothes I found him in, a plain t-shirt and a pair of shorts. I needed to get him some other clothes.

I quickly called my grandfather.

"Hey Jude! Where are you?" Paul Said.
"I'm in the hospital.."
"Oh god, are you alright" He asked. I could hear that he was worried through the phone.

"Yes, that's not the problem. Earlier today, I went to the beach and saw a guy floating in the water. I rescued him and now I'm in the hospital with him, making sure he's okay" I answered.

He was quiet for a few seconds.

"He could be an alcoholic, you now.." He worryingly said.

"No! He's a famous actor actually. His name is Taron Egerton. Do you remember the movie we saw back in 2016 about Eddie Edwards?" I said to him.

"Hmmm yeah, I remember"
"He was playing the main character" I answered. It was almost like I could hear how surprised he was.

"Oh! Does he need anything?" Grandfather asked.

"Well...he could kind of need a pair of clothes. I found him confused, without anything..." I said.

"I will fix it darling, just wait there" He said and hung up.

Okay. Puh. It will be alright. My worry was that grandfather was going to be late because of all the fans. They were crazy after him. I guess it was kind of cute.

While I waited in quiet, grandfather showed up. All the doctors looked confused when he showed up. Some people asked to take some pictures. Since he was so nice, he did it. He approached me, and we walked into the room, where Taron was laying.

"Hey! I got some clothes for you" I said and walked in. Taron slowly sat up, and when he saw grandpa, he looked shocked at me.

"Hey, I'm Paul" my grandfather said and took out his hand to greet Taron. He was so confused, but he did it.

"I heard about everything, and I hope that everything is all right" Grandpa said.

Taron slowly nodded. "I'm fine. But, you didn't need to do this , I'm alright I'll-" Taron stuttered. He was so nervous, it was almost cute.

"Look, I brought these. I hope they fit" Grandpa said and handed him a shirt, and a pair of jeans.

"Oh my goodness! Please this was unnecessary. I can't take this" Taron said.

"Oh no no, darling just keep them" Paul said.

"Thank you so much" Taron said.

"I will get home and start boling the tea water. You guys can take a cab, alright darling?" Grandpa said and kissed my forehead.

"Bye grandpa" I said while he left.

When he left, Taron looked over at me.
"Okay I did not expect that" He said and laughed. I had too laugh.

"But seriously, you have been so nice. You don't have to do this" he said and took my hand. This gave me a tingly feeling through my body.

"No, come on. This is your chance to visit Paul McCartney" I jokingly said and winked at him. He laughed.

"Thanks"