Why Madeline and Dustin shouldn't be trusted together- Madeline

This is why we shouldn't be trusted together:

ALSO, I LOVE TO STARE AT WOMENS CHEST AND HAVE A TERRIBLE FRENCH ACCENT AND I WOULD LOVE TO KISS EVERY GIRL, EVEN IF THEY ARE STRAIGHT, I ALSO LOVE TO LOSE ON PURPOSE JUST SO I COULD HAVE A 'GOOD TIME'

ALSO,
I LOVE TO STARE AT WOMENS CHEST AND HAVE A TERRIBLE FRENCH ACCENT AND I WOULD LOVE TO KISS EVERY GIRL, EVEN IF THEY ARE STRAIGHT, I ALSO LOVE TO LOSE ON PURPOSE JUST SO I COULD HAVE A 'GOOD TIME'.

This is why we shouldn't be trusted together. Also Dustin if ur reading this, u should just fuck ur raccoons. The only reason u like to fuck them is cause u have a kink with them when the scratch you. You also love to fuck trash bags cause when u let the air out off them it feels like ur getting a blow job. And when u hear them being took out the trash can u moan loudly.And when a raccoon goes through the trash can u moan loudly and start giving ur self a hand job~ Madeline. Yeah I honestly agree with her, also Madeline if YOU are reading this, u should just go for the women, even if they are straight and convince a guy or two to have a fivesome and then lose more on purpose and have a grand time of your life~ Dustin.