Epilogue

READ END NOTE PLEASE! THANK YOU!

"First off, I just want to say thank you to my old companion Rob. Thank you for believing in me. Thank you for thinking I could move up in the world. Thank you for pushing me to do better things. You were such a help to me and to my career. You also introduced me to the love of my life. That now leads me into thanking my partner, Louis. Louis, honey... thank you so much for going through this jounrny with me. You've always been by my side and you've always been my number one fan. Thank you. There's a reason why I married you ten years ago. Oh, and today is Louis and I's tenth year anniversary!" I shouted into the microphone.

The crowd cheered and I looked over to where Louis was sitting with our children. He was blushing. I winked and blew him a kiss.

"Also, I want to thank our two kids, Chance and Lany. They always believed in me as well. They love cheering me on. It makes me so happy." I smiled and the crowd cheered more. "Now, I want to thank my fans. Thank you all so much for supporting me in my 10th film. It means a lot." The crowd cheered. I then went on to a small story. "You know, I used to make adult films, that's been known, but back then, I was frightened to move out of my comfort zone. I was terrified that I wasn't ever going to be anything but an adult film maker. I even turned down a marriage to another man because I didn't want to give it up. But, after meeting Louis and going through life with him, he pushed me into doing bigger and better things. Actually, it was him that finally talked me into acting. He said over and over again that if I was so comfortable in front of a camera, why not act? It's the same thing I was doing, but with clothes on." the crowd laughed.

I looked back over to Louis, Chance, and Lany and smiled at how happy they all looked.

"Now, because of him, I'm on the biggest stage in the world, holding my first Oscar trophy for best actor. I never thought possible I would be here. But, because of Louis, I am. I'm here for the biggest movie in the country. A gay love story based on a similar story of Louis and I. A story of an abused kid who finds love with an older man. I'm glad I got to share this beautiful tale with you all and I'm glad you all thought I told the story well. It means a lot. Thank you America and thank you to all my team members. I love you all."

The music then came on, which told me I needed to leave. The crowd then screamed for me and I walked off the stage.

A few minutes later, Louis, Chance, and Lany came back to give me a hug and congratulate me.

"I so knew you could do it baby." Louis said and gave me the biggest kiss.

"Thank you for finally getting my ass out of porn." I laughed in a whisper.

"You couldn't do it forever."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We then kissed, but stopped once Chance started pulling on my pant leg.

"What buddy?"

"Can you take us for ice cream poppy? Daddy said you would."

"Lou?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"What? You're an Oscar winner. You can afford it."

I laughed and then nodded. Chance and Lany went wild with excitement. So, we left the Oscars early and turned in for a night of ice cream and Disney movies... which is something "Marcel" would have never thought to do... but I'm happy with it... and my life.

__________

Hello, hello! I have a little quick announcement. This book, Xtra Hot, is officially DONE BUT next week, on April 14th, I will be publishing a brand new book! It's called "Any Way the Wind Blows". It is about soul searching, heart ache, and love. I'm really REALLY excited about this one and I hope you guys enjoy it.

I also I just wanted to say that I'm very thankful for whoever read this book, liked it, commented on it, or even just read a single word. I'm very grateful to you all. I just needed to end this book now and I'm sorry I couldn't go any further. But I do hope you enjoy the next book. Now, with that being said: Please like and comment one last time! -Ash