"Then-then who did?"

"Luke!!"

I screamed turning around.

He was laughing the ass! "You scared me!" I said getting my breath back.

"Aw I'm sorry." he said and gave me a tight hug.

"How's practice going?" I asked.

"Alright yeah, I'm guessing you could hear that though." He smiled, he already knows I can hear them very well from anywhere in the house they're that loud.

"Yes, haha." I smiled.

"So, what are you doing?" He asked me.

"Just baking, thought you guys might be interested with all your hard work." I laughed

"Yes much, much hard work." He joked back.

"Good, because I thought I could order pizza in too."

"Sounds like a plan, better tell Mikey, he already seems to happy off the red bull."

"Maybe it was the power nap from earlier"

We both laughed.

"Oh yeah about earlier..." He said slyly.

"What about it?" I could feel my cheeks growing hot.

"Just the hugging and stuff," he winked at me "very sweet of him."

"Lukee, I know where you're going with this but we're just friends anyway I know he doesn't see me as anything else anyway." I said facing facts.

"Okay yeah sure, but I wasn't the one who carried you to bed, to clear that out."

"You wasn't?" Luke was always the one who carried me to bed whenever I fell asleep on our movie nights or midnight chats. "Then-then who did?"

"Hmm.." Luke said, while making his way back to the door holding a pack of bananas.

I ran after him into he garage "Luke!"

I stopped abruptly after realising Cal and Ash were both sitting there waiting for Luke.

My face went hot as I awkwardly laughed. they both smirked and I realised my top was stuck under my arm. Exposing half of stomach. I gasped and turned around, pulling down my top as fast as I could.

Oh god. why me?!

I turned back around and shyly smiled. They laughed softly and Luke came a brushed his lips on my cheek, whispering into my ear.

"If you don't realise it your self then, no one will."

I left the room, red faced with a huge smile as I recapped what had happened earlier today, all this stuff. it was different and Luke is right if I don't realise it, nothing is going to happen.

I'm going to do something about it. I just have to wait a little longer.

Grining from ear to ear. I made the cupcakes, and ordered the pizza. Luke was the best friend any girl could ever have!