"So.."

ASHTONS P.O.V-

The film ended, it wasn't too bad. But it definitely wasn't my kind of film. Michael was still dead asleep, so was Luke on top of Calum.

I looked down and there she was. Zara. She must've fallen asleep, she looks so peaceful.. and funny.

The way her head is positioned makes her face look all squishy, so her cheeks are so cute. Her mascara from the night before is all smudged around her eyes, she still looks beautiful.

I look over at Calum, he was already looking at me. "So..." he smirks.

I run my fingers through my hair letting the fringe untangle. "So.. what?"

"Doing some admiring hey?" He's being a douche.

"Calum shut up, she could wake up, her brother could hear you just leave it." I whisper over at him.

"Okay, okay. But you can't just leave her there to sleep on the couch she might.. I don't know.. get a bad back." He's trying to be a smart arse.

"Maybe she should go and sleep in her bed. I'd carry her but can't move my Lukey." He winked at me. The dick knows, he knows everything.

"Right I get it," I clear my throat and look over to see him being smug, I give him the finger, he tries to look all shocked and innocent.

I lift her gently off me, letting her brown curls fall around her.

I don't want to move her, she looks so peaceful. I feel my stomach flip at the idea of her wrapped in my arms, just me and her. Her warm skin in a tight embrace. So much beauty.

I snap out of my trance and place my arms under her.

One under her neck and the other behind the knees. Her skin is soft to touch, my hands wrap the blanket around her, as I bend my knees and lift. She was the perfect fit, the way her body curved around mine.

I never understood why she was so self conscious about her body and weight she's lovely, there's nothing to be conscious about.

I walked up the stairs with her in my arms, thinking 'hey, I'm carrying my world'. I can't help but smile.

Michael told us about 9 months ago that she was having a rough time with school and friends.

So she spent a lot of time with us at band practices, he told us she said out music was like another world for her, something magical.

Anyway, after a month or so he told us everything was fine and back to normal. She's never been happier.

As I nudged her bedroom door open with my foot, her scent momentarily erased all my thoughts..

Sweet, vanilla, fresh air .

I look back down at Zara, and walk over to place her on the bed. I unwrap the blanket, slide the pillow under her head and pull the duvet half over her.

God, she looks great.

The curtains were left closed from last night, so I look back one last time and.. I can't help myself.

I plant a light peck on her smooth forehead.

I start to walk out and reach for the handle.

"Mikey?" A sleepy voice croaks.