"Glad you could join us."

I flopped onto my bed breathing in the smell of home and letting out a long sigh..or grunt. It was mix.

Luke lay down next to me, moving the pillows out the way and held himself up on one arm.

I looked up and smiled. I know I look like shit, but he makes me not care about the outside. It's all about the inside with Luke.

He gave me a small smile back and brushed his fingers through his soft blonde hair.

"Got some height in that today, Hemmings?" I laughed.

"Oh you noticed hey," He said smiling in the way the makes his face glow. "Thought you were too loved up with Mr.Irwin downstairs." He winked.

"Oh yeah with all that finger grazing." I mocked back laughing.

"Hmm yes that, and don't pretend like I didn't notice what was happening before we walked in missy."

"Oh that was nothing!" I blushed.

"Okayyy." He smiled sarcastically and pulled me into a hug.

I wrapped my arms around his chest feeling his heat. He was on his back so I wrapped myself onto his side smiling.

He brushed my hair with his fingers, I could tell he was smiling. I turned and looked up so he could see my smile. He grinned even more. He smelled really good, like I could just fall asleep in his arms.

Suddenly the door burst open and a shocked Calum was standing there. "Oh hey guysss." He said intriguingly.

"Cal!" Luke threw a cushion at his face, which he hit out the way.

"Michael said he's gonna put a movie on."

"Oh we'll be right down." I said stretching my arms.

"No rush." Calum winked and strutted out.

I squeezed Luke one last time and jumped up and hurried down the stairs.

"Glad you could join us." Calum smirked. Luke gave him a death stare. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Ashton, he looked.. I don't know.. disappointed? His eyes were focused on Calum, questioningly.

Michael walked in with all the 'basic needs' for movies a.k.a crisps, red bull, popcorn and chocolate.

"Hope you guys are using protection!" Calum laughed.

"What?!!" Michael turned around startled and annoyed.

"Nothing Mikey, Calum just thought he'd try and be funny." I stared at Calum pissed.

"Better be a joke, don't make stuff up like that you dick!" He shoved Calum head.

In the corner of my eye I saw Ashton tense a little.

"Are you guys going to sit down before next year or what?" Michael asked.

"Oh sorry mate." Luke said.

There were two free seats. One in between Mikey and Cal and one on the other couch next to.. him.

Luke turned to face me at the same time.

"No Luke!" I angrily whispered so only he could here. He smirked devilishly.

He ran and took the seat in between Mike and Cal.

I looked over at Ash. He looked amazing, my stomach did flips, as I walked over and took my seat next to him curling up.

He looked over, relaxing his body and saying "Hey."

The movie started.