Welcoming Feast

I sat down, excited to be back at Hogwarts with my boyfriend/soulmate and friends. This year we take our Ordinary Wizarding Levels, known by the acronym OWLs. I looked up at the staff table and saw a hideously ugly woman dressed completely in pink. I gagged. Don't get me wrong, I love pink, my hair is pink, but bright pink on a 60 year old woman who is obviously the result of inbreeding? Not really the same.

Harry chuckled at me and nudged me playfully. "Shut up Potter." He laughed. The woman then made some utterly intolerable speech which I completely zoned out of. After what seemed like years, the ugly ass toad woman had shut up and we could actually eat.

I grabbed a chip and stuffed it in Harry's mouth. I then grabbed a chicken leg and started tearing the meat off of it. "You know, most guys would find that unattractive."

I looked at him and replied, "Trust me Potter if you were one of those guys I would have dumped you the day I met you. Besides, we're soulmates so you're stuck with me."

I moved closer to him and ended up sitting on his lap while stuffing food in each of our mouths. "Get a room you two." Ron interrupted, my best friend.

" Don't worry Ron, we're not gonna start snogging in the middle of dinner." Harry opened his mouth to say something, but I cut him off. "No Potter we are not gonna start snogging in the middle of dinner."

He closed it and sighed. "Now, where were we love?" We continued to feed eachother and somehow steal kisses at the same time. We also did the thing from that muggle movie, Baby and the Lamp or something. We got a piece of linguine and ate at it until our mouths met in the middle.

Eventually dinner was over and we were full, so we headed up to our common room. Hermione was a prefect obviously. Even though I had better grades than her she didn't need to know that and I'm too sassy to be one anyway. I was also offered the position but turned it down.

What was more surprising however, was that Ron was a prefect which Harry seemed a put out out by. I leaned over to him and whispered in his ear. "Don't worry love, with them on their duties all the time, we can have more alone time." Harry smiled at this, glad he wasn't a prefect.

After a while, it was 10 pm so I kissed Harry goodnight and went up to bed with Hermione. Although I didn't fall asleep until 1 am.