Meeting With The Minister

"Please, come in my office." I sat down next to Professor McGonogall. "Are you aware that your student send me an owl earlier today complaining that Madam Umbridge gave her detention for no reason. Shall I read it to you?" McGonogall raised her eyebrows.

Minister Fudge,

In my defence against the dark arts class earlier your Ministry approved teacher, Delores Umbridge gave me a detention for no reason. Now, when my lesson finished I went straight to the library to check out a copy of the school rulebook and I read, as I thought, that unless a student breaks the school's code of conduct they technically should not have to receive detention. I have included my memory of this event for you to view and decide your verdict. I was not being disrespectful, just merely stating my point.

As you can also see by my memory, I do not agree with the way you wish for students to be taught and I suggest you have a discussion with your Senior Undersecretary. I hope to speak with you about this matter soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Vivienne Malfoy

"Well? What else could you possibly have to say?"

I leaned back and crossed me arms. "Oh this one's a doozy Minister."

He sat back in his chair and raised his eyebrows, sighing defeatedly. "Do tell, Miss Malfoy."

"Delores Umbridge, Senior Undersecretary to the Minister, has a very unique way of punishing her students. Madam Umbridge makes students in detention write with a blood quill!" Both Minnie and Minister gasped.

"No, she wouldn't!" I shook my head.

"She did Minister." I showed him my hand where 'I must show respect' was carved in. "In Gryffindor alone, 7 students, including myself and my soul mate, have been forced to use her blood quill to write on our own bodies. I can show you the memory."

I extracted the memory and put it in a vial. "Now do you have a pensive in here?" He showed me and I poured the memory in. A few minutes later he emerged with a shocked look on his face. "Now, Minister, last time I checked it was illegal and quite frowned upon to torture students."

He nodded. "Yes Miss Malfoy, it is. Come then, we must go to Hogwarts and arrest Madam Umbridge." He called in 2 aurors, Kingsley Shacklebolt and Nymphadora Tonks to arrest her. I smiled at them. "Hi Tonks." I couldn't address Kingsley as I wasn't supposed to know him. "Wotcher Ivy."

"Now where are we going Minister?"

"Hogwarts, Miss Tonks."

"I'll go first to prepare Dumbledore. Come on Minnie." I went through the floo and ended up back in Dumbledore's office.

"Well?" He asked. "The Minister, Minnie, Tonks and Kingsley will be here shortly to arrest Umbridge." I smiled. Then, the others arrived one by one and we waited until we were all here to go to Umbridge.