0.5

~Jc's POV~

That was the word I've been dreading to hear. I never realized how one word could easily make you crumble.

That was it? There was nothing more left of the one I loved most?

There had to be more. There's no way she could've just dropped everything and left. She wouldn't do that, would she?

My head spins as I try to put some of the jagged-edged pieces together. Nothing fit like it should. I have to be missing something. I decide that the best way to form the edges back together is to have a chat with who was closest to her.

Andrea.

I call her in hopes that she would pick up. The amount of times the phone rang became countless until there was a click at the other end.

"What do you want?" She sighed

"Jenn,"

"She left because of you. Why would you call me in the first place? It's not like I'd be any help."

"Look, Andrea. I know we left off in bad terms but I really need your help."

"Fine."

"She didn't leave anything besides the note, did she?"

"I looked everywhere, there's nothing. Not even the pen she wrote the note with."

"Can I come over and look?" There was a pause and a bit of mumbling on her end of the line.

"Kian's here. you have 20 minutes after you step foot inside the door."

"Thank you so-" She hung up.

I ran to my car and jabbed the key in.

This was the most anxious car ride I've had since I last saw her, but eventually I get to the apartment complex (A/N I know they've moved but for the sake of the story think of their old place) and make my way up. I knock on the door that swings open almost immediately, reavealing both Kian and Andrea.

"Hey-" I start.

"Just look around and leave, could you? I'm not really willing to talk to you now." Andrea said, almost begging.

"Alright, this probably won't take long" I say as I walk to her room. The door is open and the room is mostly empty, except for a bit of decorations and the bed.

I look around and find nothing; not a map, not a piece of paper in the printer, nothing. So I decide to go through drawers. Out of the three drawers she left behind hair brushes and hair spray in the first drawer, pajamas in the seconds drawer, and some chap stick and a note pad in the the drawer.

"Find anything?" Andrea walks in.

"Not really, some chap stick and a notepad." I sigh.

"Wait, let me see the note pad again" She perks up.

"Uh" I raise the notepad so she can see it.

"That's the same paper she used with her note!" She grabbed it from me "Look! It's indented more with more words then just bye!"

At this point I was speechless, practically frozen. Andrea runs past me to get a pencil and starts running it over the indents on the paper

"Kian!" She yells "We're going to 42 west avenue!"

____

hi

so I have a thing for you guys which I think is going to be really cool & we can interact more so thats always good

NEWS!

I'm releasing another book

NEWS!!

I want some people to work on it with me (meaning you would get to read it before it would go up) like editors and stuff because I feel like you guys are so rad and I got so lucky to get 70k and I want to share some of it with you.

NEWS!!!

Its going to be a story about 5sos (sorry if you dont like them) and there's some more details I'm saving for later bUT  I WILL TELL YOU IF YOU'RE INTERSTED IN HELPING SO PLS MESSAGE ME THAT WOULD BE SO COOL THANK YOU