0.6

~Jenns POV~

When oysters feel in danger they close and coat their insides with a thing called nacre. This odd substance is also found on the outside of the shell; however, when a substance that the oyster doesn't recognize gets inside the shell it irritates the oyster. The oysters natural reaction is to cover this substance up with the same nacre substance that is used to coat the shell, only this time it becomes much more. Overtime the substances mix and form a pearl. 

My heart is an oyster.

What slips inside my shell is sadness. No matter how much it irritates me, all I have to do is be sad. That is, until my heart becomes a pearl. But the amazing thing about life is that our hearts can form multiple pearls. Sure, it sucks sometimes but in the end I get a great necklace out of it.

Excluding all of the pearls my heart has formed, I am by far a happier person now that my life is back to normal. I'm no longer that girl that would rather be sitting alone then going out or making friends. I can cope; that is when I don't think about it. I've figured out that when I do think about it I create a full on panic attack that last for around 15 minutes at a time. So, now when I start to think of it I busy myself with things that will get my mind off of it.

Right now I'm finding the best place to film a video that I have planned. I decide to set it up in front of the large window next to my bed and get one of the chairs from the kitchen for a place to sit. I lug the lights in and make sure their on the right setting. Last but not least I place a stuffed bear in the kitchen chair and focus the camera. 

I'm close to done when the door bell rings. I laugh at the silly looking setup and assume its Hannah, my new friend from work who lives down the hall. 

"I swear I'm not making a porno, I'm just-"

And this is it. This is when, once again my world crumbles down.

____

Hi

I changed my kik to BriannaOops and I'm always available so hmu

this was just a filler chapter so don't be offended bc i said porno

I LOVE YOU MY LUCKY STARS

STAY POSITIVE

BYEEE