0.7

There are POV switches! please pay attention <3

~Jc's POV~

"Jenn-" I breathe. For once I can actually breathe.

That is until she slams the door in my face.

~Jenns POV~

This door is the only thing separating me between happiness and whats been breaking me. The thing is, I don't know which side is which.

I open the door.

"Uhh, lets try this again. Hi, what are you doing here?" I ask. I stay calm because this moment has happened more times than I can count in my head.

"I came here for you, and so did Andrea and Kian. I- I just can't believe you're here" He hugs me, but I don't hug back. I don't move. simply because I can't.

"I'm sorry" He lets me go.

"Jc, I don't mean to be rude. You might not like what I want to say to you" 

"Go ahead" He hesitates.

"I don't do sappy love stories where the girl jumps right back into the guys arms anymore." This is when I get nervous, " I know that's not the best thing to say after you've somehow gotten here, but it's the truth."

"I don't need a sappy love story. But, I do need you to respond to my texts that aren't sending." He says

"I changed my number." I state.

"I can tell." He hands me his phone with the contact name Jenn already typed in the space. I look at him and put in my new number.

"Why are you here?" I ask handing him back his phone.

"That's what I was going to ask you." He smirks. How he stays calm in this situation is beyond me.

"You first" 

"I needed to see you. I needed to know you were alright and that nothing bad has happened to you." He is now staring into my eyes, I stare back.

"I'm not alright. Something bad did happen to me; which leads to why I'm here." I move away from the door, "Would you like to come in?"

"Thanks" He says and sits on the couch I motion him towards "Go on?"

"When you questioned our love it was like you questioned my sanity, and I went insane. I can't blame any of this on you but  I completely broke and felt like leaving was my only option. I came here; by the way I still don't know how you found me?"

"You left behind the notepad you wrote the address on but tore off the page. You wrote with a heavy hand and Andrea and I found that you were at this address." He said

"Okay, but you can't expect anything from me by coming here. you do know that, right" I asked

"I didn't even think you'd be here, honestly. I'm hoping that we could try to be friends again though."

"It depends on if I'm going to fake a smile while I'm around you, or if you could truly make me happy again." 

We both knew what was coming.

We both knew how hard it was to be happy, but the void in my heart turned into a hole.

Something I could finally fill.

____________

I'm trying so hard not to make this story as confusing as the last one, please bear with me guys.

 thanks for reading, I'm  pretty sure I messed this up so comment if you dont get it or you see an error

Twitter- @HemmosEarbuds

Insta- BriannaWattpad

Kik- BriannaOops

8Tracks- BriannaPack

I'm also getting my computer fixed so there might not be an update for a few weeks after I send it in

I LOVE YOU MY LUCKY STARS

STAY POSITIVE

BYEEE