0.4

*Jc's pov*

There are people who need reassurance for the simple things in life. They need to hear, "I love you" before the day comes where those 3 words are a lie.

I'm one of those people.

I need reassurance because there's a fine line between pleasure and torture; pleasure is thinking about her, and torture is thinking about her too much. I was standing on top of the line. I watched her video and couldn't tell how I was feeling, I had a smile but my eyes were developing warm tears.

I needed her back, but all I did was cause her trouble. I couldn't stay with her while she held her emotions inside. I needed to be there for her, and while she was there for me, I'm ashamed to say it never seemed to be the same way back.

I changed, she changed. People change. Maybe with everything changing we could work things out? Even though it seems impossible, its worth a shot.

As for my life, Andrea refuses to come to the house to see Kian because she doesn't want to go anywhere I have been. The guys and I haven't been close like we used to since we separated I asked them why and they invited Andrea over for a "meeting" sort of deal\ that went a little like this:

We all sat down and no one tried to start the conversation, so I did.

"I understand none of you want to talk to me for some reason, but I'd like if you'd explained why..."

"You know, she used to talk about you like you're the one who put stars in the sky." Andrea scoffed. Kian took her hand and traced small circles on it in attempt to calm her down.

"You mean Jenn, right?" I looked at my shoes and wished she was here to cheer me up.

"Who else would I mean? It's your fault she's gone!" She replied and stormed out with Kian.

"What does she mean by gone?" I looked to Ricky and Sam, who both hadn't moved a muscle since we sat down.

"She left." Ricky said after a long pause.

"What?" This is when I lost it.

"Andrea told us that she had packed her things and left the apartment, nothing but a note left behind with one word on it" Sam said.

"What was the word?!" I yelled. How could they keep this from me?

"Bye."

_____________

I swear if there's an ounce of hate on this I will sue you and delete my entire wattpad account.

thanks for reading

I noticed that I was being a bit selfish ending the story like that.

I know a lot of you suffer from mental disorders and all of that horrible stuff and I realized that I could distract you from some of the crap that goes on in the world with my stories.

I just want to hug you all and watch movies together and we can eat pizza and listen to good music and just help everything in your life be okay again piece by piece.

 I LOVE YOU MY LUCKY STARS

STAY POSITIVE

BYEEE