Chapter II

At the crack of dawn on the following day, halfway around the world, a rusty, dented tow truck named Tow Mater had his eyes fixed on Route 66, smack in the middle of the United States of America. Lightning McQueen was returning to Radiator Springs fresh from winning the Hudson Hornet Memorial Piston Cup race. Mater couldn't wait to see him.
    Things had improved greatly since racing champion Lightning McQueen had made Radiator Springs his permanent home. Tourists visited regularly and the whole dusty town shone like a new coat of chrome. And no one enjoyed the glory of Lightning McQueen's success more than his buddy Mater.
 "Mater. Tow Mater, that's who, is here to help ya!" Mater said, bleary-eyed and exhausted. "Oh, hey, Otis!"

  "Heh-hey, Mater. I, uh... Oh, gosh. I'm so sorry. I thought I could make it this time, but..." Otis is unable to starting from the engine, it can't move! "Smooth like puddin', huh? Who am I kiddin'? I'll always be a lemon."
  "Well, dad-gum, you're leakin' oil again," Mater said. "Must be yer gaskets. Hey, but look on the bright side. This is yer tenth tow this month, so that means it's on the house!"
  "You're the only one that's nice to lemons like me, Mater!" Otis said.

  "Hey, don't swear it!" Mater asked. "Shoot, these things happen to everybody, Otis."
  "But you never leak oil!" Otis said to Mater.
  "Yeah, but I ain't perfect! Don't tell nobody," Mater continued, "but I think my rust is trying to show through."
  "Hey! Is Lightning McQueen back yet?"
  "Not yet."
   "He must be crazy excited about winning his fourth piston cup! Four! Wow!"
  "Yeah, we're so dad-gum proud of him!" Mater said to Otis. "But I sure with he'd hurry up and get back, because we got a whole summer's worth of best-friend fun to make up for, just me and–" As Mater stops him, but Lightning McQueen and Yoshi Hanasaki is home. "McQueen! McQueen!"

  Otis surprised. "Mater! I'm in no hurry! You don't need to go so fast!"
  Mater begins to jerking Otis up and down with his hook. "Hey, everybody! McQueen's back! McQueen's back! McQueen's back! McQueen's back! McQueen's back! McQueen's back!"
  As Luigi and Guido had been arrived him, McQueen and Hanasaki home back. "Oh, Lightning and Yoshi! Welcome home!"
  "Thanks!" Yoshi smiled him to Luigi and Lightning.
  Flo said, "Good to have you back, honey!"
  Fillmore said, "Congratulations, man!"
  "Welcome home, soldier," Sarge said.
  Sheriff smiled him and said, "The place wasn't the same without you, son."
  Lizzie confused. "What? Did he go somewhere?!"

    As Lightning McQueen and Yoshi Hanasaki as they lives in a Radiator Springs. Yoshi is a magical girl. Yoshi said, "It's good to be home, everybody!"   

    "Okay, move aside! I've always wanted to do this, right Yoshi?" Mack said.
   "You're really so good interested!" Yoshi said.
   "McQueen!" Mater shouted.
   "Mater?!" Lightning shouted.
   "Mater?" Yoshi shocked. "Mater is that you?!"
   "McQueen!" he shouted.
   Mater drove right over a cliff, Otis shouted, "I'm okay!"    
     Suddenly, when Otis arrived him at Ramone's House of Body Art, and it was Ramone.
     "Hey, how far did you make it this time, Otis?" Ramone asked.
     "Halfway to the country line," Otis said.
     "Ooh!" Ramone replied. "Not bad, man!"
     "I know!" Otis sighed. "I can't believe it either!"
    Lightning smiled. "Yoshi, I'm so glad to be it!"
    "Whoa! That's even does like!" Yoshi said. "Hello, Mater!"
    "Hello, Yoshi Hanasaki!" Mater said. "What's your name?"
    As Yoshi glittered sparkles and shows off as they turned into a new Cure Black Yoshi. "I'm Yoshi Hanasaki, the greatest from around in the world! The magical girl, Pretty Guardian Soldier Pretty Cure, Cure Black Yoshi! Futari wa Puri Kyua, Makkusu hato sutairu!"

  "How very cute!" Lightning said. "It's a wonderful Japanese language!"
  "Dad-gum!" Mater said. "That's a Pretty Guardian Soldier Cure Black Yoshi!"
  Mack said, "Oh, these best friend meetings get longer every year."
  "Yeah, surely, but I have from a same memories," Yoshi said. "Yup! This is Cruz Ramirez, Todd Marcus, Chase Racelott, Daniel Swervez, Frosty Winterbumper, Fernando Alonso, Vitaly Petrov, Jan Nilsson, Bobby Swift, Cam Spinner, Brick Yardley, Memo Rojas, Jeff Gorvette, Sebastian Schnell, Raoul ÇaRoule, Nigel Gearsley, Shu Todoroki, Miguel Camino, and Jackson Storm. What did else you got?"