welcome to the palace

Chapter 2: welcome Boss Geckomon's palace.

"What Brings you here clown?" Boss Geckomon said as his court looked in terror.

" Forgive me for my intrusion o great one but I come here on behalf of my Fellow Dark masters, I know for a fact you have the offspring of the DigiDestined in your palace, I would like to take them off your hands."

Boss Geckomon began to laugh heartily and his entire court laughed along with him, what really annoyed piedmon was the annoying laughter of the terriermon sitting at the bottom of Boss geckomon's throne.

" You are indeed like the fool you are dressed as but I will not surrender my most prized possessions."

Piedmon looked down at the two human dancing girls chained to Boss geckomon's thrown.

One had short blue hair and glasses, the other had shoulder-length blond hair and bright blue eyes.

These two were obviously the children of Joe kido and T. K. Takaishi.

" very well, then may I ask to stay here for the next few days before I return to my fellow dark masters?"

Boss geckomon nodded his bloated head.

" Thank you." Piedmon then bowed.

" Service boy, bring the clown to one of my guest rooms."

A young boy with bright orange hair and Brown eyes entered and vowed to his master. Piedmon recognized the boy as sora takenouchi's son Haruhiko.

The boy led piedmon down a rather dark path. Piedmon looked down at the boy, he looked about 8 years old, how easy it would be to kill the boy right now but he couldn't yet if he did, then he could not kill the other children as well.

" Here is your room sir." The room was like the rest of the palace was covered in sand.
Before Haruhiko left, piedmon stopped the boy and gave him a single Digi-dollar.

" for your trouble."

( The castle of fear)

Cody opened one of two chests in the main room of the castle.

Most of the costumes were old ragged clothes with leather straps and horned helmets, some of them didn't even have shirts.

" No offense gennai but these costumes seem pretty crazy," Cody said as he tried to find something that would fit him.

" The denizens of Boss geckomon's palace are not known for there sense of style Cody, in order to blend in you must dress like them," Gennai replied.

" I can't wear this, it's completely disgusting," Mimi said holding a ripped up shirt.

" oh don't worry mimi, you won't be wearing that, the girl's clothes are in the second chest."

Mimi opened it with slight interest but was disappointed again when she saw all the outfits were skimpy Bikini's.

"What the hell is this?" Yolei said angrily.

" oh well...you see the majority of females in Boss geckomon's Palace are dancers," Gennai replied.

" This is degrading, no self-respecting woman should wear stuff like this!" Yolei said.

" I don't know yolei, that outfit would be a huge upgrade over your usual clothes," Davis said jokingly.

Yolei smacked Davis hard in the back of the head!

" im not dressing like some stripper, I'll just wear one of the boy costumes," Sora said.