PIEDMON'S TRAP

Sora stood in silence for a few minutes looking at the younger girl who resembles her.

" Gee mom, you look like you've seen a ghost or something." The girl said as she looked back into the graymon cage.

" I-im sorry, I guess shouldn't be that surprised, after all, Tk and matt have already found there kids so I should not be surprised that I have just found mine."

" well one of three, you also have a son and a baby girl named Mara."

Sora smiled at the thought of meeting her other two children but this thought was interrupted by a loud clanging noise from above.

Sora noticed her Daughters face begin to look worried.

"C'mon, we have to get out of here."

The girl grabbed her Mother by the wrist and the two ran quickly down the tunnels till they reached what to sora looked like a large garage filled with strange looking vehicles, sora had never even seen, there were also some old-timey looking cars sora noticed as well.

" ok, we should be safe here....for now anyway." The girl said.

" why did we have to leave in the first place?" Sora asked.

" because every day at 12:00 the monks who live here, look for some of Boss geckomon's cronies to kidnap and then remove his or her brain from there bodies so they can join them, they always search the tunnels first."

Sora's eyes went wide as she remembered tai was still in the tunnels.

" We have to go back!" Sora shouted as the thought came to her, she got up quickly and grabbed her daughters arm but she would not budge.

" What, why?!"

" Because Taichi is still in there!!"

The girl's eyes went wide as she herd the name.

" We can't. When boss Geckomon found out that the monks were taking his henchmen, he put thick steel doors at every entrance, we have to wait an hour before they open.....does Taichi have a Digivice on him?"

" Yes, why?"

The girl then took out a bright red D-3 with a large screen.

I can track him as long as he's wearing his Digivice.

Sora looked at the screen to see there were several little dots on the screen.

" Taichi is the orange dot." Sora's Daughter said.

Sora looked on the screen to see tai was now in another part of the palace.

" Where is he now?"

"Judging by these coordinates, he's probably in the kitchens."

Sora sighed in relief as she herd that.

" So, is there any way we can get to him?"

" Unfortunately no, the only other entrance to this garage is closed off because Boss geckomon was worried that someone would steal his vehicles."

The two sat in silence for a few seconds till sora decided to break the silence.

" So, what's your name?"

The girl looked up at her mother and gave her a small smile.

"Atsuko Kamiya."

( The main room)

Boss geckomon watched his dancers with a look of pure delight, especially Kari.

Izzy had to admit Kari did have a sense of elegance as she danced, even if it was for a disgusting slob like Boss geckomon.