the escape part 1

Chapter 5: The great escape part 1

Tai and his son Haruhiko stood in shock for a single moment before piedmon attacked the father and son.

"Ending Snipe!"

Tai and Haruhiko were immediately struck by piedmon's lighting attack!

" Aaaaahhhhhh!" The father and the son cried out in pain!

Tai and haruhiko then fell to the ground, both unconscious from pain, their bodies still twitching from the electricity.

" You're lucky there's still some use for you, Digidestened of courage."

He then grabbed both of them and flung them onto his shoulders and left the kitchens.

( Lower levels of the palace)

Izzy woke up, he noticed he was in a dimly lit room, he tried to get up and realize his hands and legs were tied to a table.

" Ah, im so glad you're awake."

Izzy turned his head to see a tall figure dressed in a white robe.

" where am I?" Izzy asked trying to stay calm.

" you're in the lower levels of boss geckomon's palace, you are in the presence of the monks that once lived in this Palace before the Devil and the bloated one made it it's home."

" the devil?" Izzy thought to himself, who were they talking about?

" we've noticed you, Koshiro Izumi, you are the most intelligent of your group and I and my fellow monks have agreed that you should join our order."

Izzy then remembered the other monks he had seen around the palace they were all just brains within spider-like robots!

" no thank you, I'd actually like to keep my brain in my head."

" do not worry my son, the surgery is painful but I assure you, you will not regret it in the end. Now we must prep for surgery, we will allow you this time to enjoy your human body for at least one hour.

Izzy looked over to a small table which held rusted surgical equipment, he realized he might not even survive the surgery.

( The dungeons)
Tk wiped a small tear away from his already irritated eyes. He had barely known his daughter, all he had known was what gennai told him and now she was probably being digested by the Dark graymon by now.
He then herd a door at the end of the hall open and looked through the bars to see four people enter the hall.
Three of them looked almost identical with the only difference between the three being that one of them was a girl.
They all had blue hair, glasses and had pale skin so TK put together that they were obviously Joe's children but seeing the fourth person made his eyes go wide open.
It was his daughter.

"We can't keep taking risks like this, boss geckomon is starting to get suspicious besides we weren't prepared for piedmon to show up!"

Tk stood in fear, piedmon was here, this was the worst possible time, gennai had told them to keep their Digimon at the castle of fear so they would not draw attention, TK thought it was a bad idea and so did everyone else but gennai said this would be easy and he didn't mention anything about the reincarnated Dark Masters showing up! Joes daughter said

Tk then herd his daughter speak up.

"And since our parents are here that just complicates things even more, how are we going to get them out of here?"

One of joes son's then joined the conversation.

" so we just do what we always do, pull out our Digivices and kick a**!"