the escape part 2

Chapter 6: the great escape part 2

Tai and the others looked in amazement at the yellow blade of light.

" Hahahahaha, you think I am scared of you boy?"

" Maybe not of me but I can show you what you should be afraid of."

Everyone in the great hall looked in horror as the boy's crest shot out a beam of yellow light, the light transformed itself into a gigantic yellow Devimon!

Boss geckomon looked in fear as the Devimon looked down at him.

" Well, look what has become of you, a rat in the desert."

Boss geckomon couldn't look away as devimon spoke down to him.

" Master, iv tried to be so much like you, I am so honored to be in your presence again."

The only response anyone herd was Devimon's vile laugh.

" Such pointless lies from such a gluttonous weakling, you are nothing like me, you are merely a pretender who has tried to take power without fully knowing what true power is!"

Devimon extended his long arms and cut into boss geckomon's chest and pulled out his large unhealthy hart!

"Aaaaahhhhhh!!!" Boss geckomon cried out as his henchmen and guards watched the yellow devimon return to the crest and Boss geckomon realized that what had just happened was all in his head.

" see o fat one, your fear for a dead Digimon is your greatest weakness, if you continue to hold my family and friends hostage I promise I will make sure you stay in a continuous state of fear. Picture it, an endless nightmare like the one you have just experienced and I promise, you will not wake up from this one."

" Do not listen to him, I will make sure you will never fall victim to this boys trickery!" Piedmon said worriedly.

The boy then smiled.

" I would rethink, your decisions Boss geckomon, after all the Dark Masters are not as powerful as they once were that is why they're trying to make an alliance with you now, because they are so weak they need to get any little amount of power they can get whether it is actual ability or with the help of your criminal Empire."  Boss geckomon looked at piedmon with a look of anger.

" It does not matter o great one, my fellow dark masters and I can still be a great asset to you and your criminal Empire."

" he's lying to you when Aruamon brought him and the other dark master's back to life he made them weaker on purpose so he could control them do you really want an alliance with such weak Digimon?"

" My lord, I only..."

Piedmon was silenced by boss geckomon raising his hand in silence.

" you have lied to me clown, I now see I was right about you when you first entered my domain, the only true powers you have are lies and deceit, guards take him away!"

Two guards tried to take piedmon away but he easily threw them off and attacked boss geckomon!

" Ending snipe!"

The bloated body of boss geckomon could not take much of this attack and by the time it had ended, his body was too badly damaged and boss geckomon died from electrocution.

The boy and his Gatomon used this opportunity to free everyone else from there chains.

" c'mon, we have to get out of here!"

" Hold on Mike, we can't just leave yet, all our Digimon are still in the dungeons," Wilhelm said.

" All right, let's go."