KIDS OF BOSS GECKOMON'S PALACE

Kari herd loud shouting coming from the main room, she wanted to look and see but the ogremon only shoved her forward until they reached a large room with several bunks.

" You stay here now...you dance, soon," The ogremon said as it left.

" Don't worry about him, honey he's just a dumb brute like the rest of them."

Kari turned around to see a girl about her age and judging by her accent she was American.

"I'm fine actually but thank you."

The American then turned around and called attention to the other dancers.

" All right lady's, let's get ready, his royal fatass what's us ready in 5 minutes."

The American then turned her attention back to Kari.

" what's your name?"

" Oh, its Hikari but everyone calls me Kari."

The American stuck out her hand.

" Hoshi." The American said.

" that's your name?" Kari asked trying her best not to look surprised.

" yea, when I was born, my folks were missionaries in Japan and they thought it would be cool if they gave me a Japanese name."

Kari happily took Hoshi's hand and shook it, she just wasn't expecting Hoshi to have such a tight grip.

Kari then looks around and didn't see yolei anywhere, she was about to look for her when the doors opened and a red ogremon yelled for them to get ready.

Tk couldn't take his eyes off the grill as he saw the Dark graymon walk around in its pit.
" you murdering Bastard!!!" Tk shouted at Boss geckomon, Matt tried to hold his brother back but that didn't work as tk was too angry!

" Tk, don't! " tai shouted.

Before tk could even get close to Boss geckomon, two guards stopped him and threw him to the ground, he fell hard on the grill and still looked angrily at boss geckomon through the massive amount of angry tears flowing from his eyes.

" Guards, remove him from my sight."

Two meramon guards picked up tk and dragged him off to the Dungeons leaving tai, izzy, Davis, Cody, sora, Matt and Ken in shock.

" Wha- what just happened?" Davis asked.

" Tk's Daughter is dead," Tai said sorrowfully.

Matt and Cody decided to take a look at the main hall while tai, izzy, Ken, and Davis explored the tunnels and halls while Sora was going to look around the lower levels.

Matt walked to what he assumed was the bar, after what he had just seen what happened to his nice.

"Hey, blond for brains, you gonna order something or just take up space?"

Matt looked up to see a human boy with dark brown hair and hazel eyes.

" I don't think an 11-year-old should be slinging drinks," Matt said to the boy.

" First off, im 12, second are you gonna order something or just take up space?"

Matt shrugged and looked at the options.
" uhh, I guess I'll take Georgia tropic..whatever the hell that is."

" It's basically just Rc cola mixed with lime juice, there's not really any alcohol in it, the master wants all the real alcohol for himself."
The boy passed matt his drink.

" what's your name?" Matt asked.

" Kaito Suzuki."

" how did you end up here Kaito?"