Thoughts and walks

As I'm gently put down on the leather seats of johns Range Rover, I wince when light fills the car. John noticed me wince "sorry Lacy I have to look at you and make sure your alright".
"You know back in the day I took a first aid course and it taught me many things the most important was to always carry one of these" I groaned as john held out a first aid kit, and then pulled out many alcohol swabs. "Who taught you to fight like that?" I ask trying to distract myself from the burning my face was going to feel from the alcohol. "Self taught" I was caught off guard, you know someone like john you would expect him to be taught by a pro, especially how he took all those guys out. And it was kind of hot 😏.
I missed him more then I realized.
"Lacy?" He questioned and then stopped swabbing my face as he awaited a response. "Yes john, sorry just lost in thought, but I'm attentive now" I assure him.
Time skip 30 minutes
As john and Lacy walk across the damp sand, they both admire the sounds of the waves lapping ashore.
"John this was a great idea, I have a question, how did you know where I would be or did you know?" As Lacy talks she looks up at john and runs her hand down his forearm, as she does this he glances down at her and admires her brilliant blue eyes as they glitter like stars in the night. "Well Lacy, if I'm being completely honest it was just a thought that you'd be down by the beach, clearing your head. But then as I was driving a saw a bunch of guys surrounding a women, so my first thought was to help her and then it turned out to be you, in a weird way you never left my mind, even when I was fighting those other guys." He admitted
"John, there's something I have to tell you, it's been on my mind since you fist walk into my house, I'm in love with you john and after everything that's happened the night at the lounge when that guy grabbed me or, when we went to the gym, and when you took the selfie with 10 year old me, and even tonight you still find new ways to impress me and show me that you love me, I've missed you john I didn't realize how much until I saw you  moments ago." After all of that, I just admitted to the man i love who is the man of my dreams that I do in fact love him, he glanced down at me and had a huge smile across his face, and his teeth lit up in the moon light. "Lacy, I've been in love with you since that day I walked into your home, I can't get you out of my head, I'm lost without you. We have some much in common, if you would give me the chance I'd make you the happiest girl in the world." He stopped walking and looked down at me. "So what are we going to tell mom?" I asked and laughed nervously...

Thank you all for reading, it means so much to me! I hope you enjoy this updated chapter, and please I would love some feedback, comments, or suggestions! Also if anyone knows how to get a sponsor let me know. Thanks K.M