20 fast

As john dropped the magazine on the smooth surface of the counter top he trailed lacy and found him self in her room, watching as she hurriedly pack a bag. It wasn't very big and there's no way that, all of her contents would fit in such a small bag. Not sure what to do he approached lacy and she turned her back to him.
"Lacy, you have to believe me there's NOTHING going on with me and anyone except me and you" he went on with his hands on her arms holding her so she would face him. She look him dead in the eyes "oh yeah John?! And how long did you think you could keep stringing me along? Huh? Because clearly I'm the last to find out, and I'm not going to be the last one to find out that you and her are, are a-a-a" she stammered and tears stained her beautiful complexion, and she began packing more fiercely than ever, almost as if she was making a decision she knew she would come to regret. She grabbed her black Nike cap and pulled it down just about her eyebrows. She knew the press would eventually get wind of her and John and then things really would be all over. At least she wouldn't be the last to find that out she thought. She grabbed her two smaller bags they were really her gym bags but she didn't care nor did she have the time to dig up one of her suitcases and possibly another part of her deep down wanted to believe him but she needed to get away and so with that thought still dancing in her mind she made her way to the door, booted up looked over her shoulder and did the slightest sad smirk and walked out. It was chilly, but she was prepared the one thing she wasn't prepared for was what had just occurred.

John's POV
As she stepped out of the door, her boots leaving prints in the snow, it began to snow. I knew I would remember this moment in time. I called after her I ran out to the end of the deck with my socks on and I called after her. She didn't even stop, she paused once and Looked back slightly. I called her once more this time my, voice cracking. As my mind ran fast my heart sunk low and feet frozen in place I realize I really did not want to let her go. I felt like we were destined to meet and after it all this was how it was ending? I walked back inside after I say the yellow cab pick her and sat down. I had my head in my hands before I said out loud
"After all this this is how we end? I pictured spending the rest of my time with her she was the one, like hell it's ending like this" and with that I jumped off of the seat I jumped on my Motor cycle and off I went, into the snow to find the one my heart so desired.