Push it!

As my mind raced I pushed myself harder then I had ever done in my entire life. I worked out to the song "push it" by salt and pepper it seemed to give me the much needed motivation. To be honest I was frustrated mentally, it's been a while (a week) since John and I had last seen each other. And a lot has happened since. I had been moved to a "safe house" about 30 mins away from the city. I had to be moved for my safety, the paparazzi had gotten word from an "anonymous source" that John had a new girl, they ended up finding me on Instagram,following me on my gym tours through the city and then never leaving. It escalated rapidly as I was broken into in the middle of the night.
*flashback to the night of the break in*
It was about one in the morning and John was over in the house I was renting. I had just fallen asleep on on him, as he leaned over to turn the light out he heard a noise. Being John he was cautious but not overly so, he just assumed it was the wind shaking the window slightly. Until He heard a crash. "That's it" he said out loud. Lacy stirred slightly. "Shit, I don't want to wake her" John recognized he got out of bed swiftly and silently making sure not to wake her or alert the burglar. The bugler had his back turned to John, perfect John thought he snuck up behind him. And with one swift motion he plummeted the masked man to the back of the head with his fist. As his limp body came tumbling to the ground lacy awoke with a jolt and came running. "Oh my word, John are you alright what happened?!" Lacy was frantic now. Looking from John to the unconscious being on the floor. She ran to John and hugged him, as he wrapped his big arms around her, and her long hair clung to his body she sighed in relief.
*Lacys point of view*
As John wrapped his arms around me in attempt to comfort me, I looked up at him and realized just how scared I was, as I tried to process what just happened. I realized if one thing, I was undeniably in love with John. And the second that I had to invest in a better lock. After the police briefed us and left John started "that's it I can't have this" he stated with his hands towards the sky obviously bothered as his veins bulged and his Jaw tightened. Worried he was referring to me I stepped up to him and trailed my hand down his bicep. He glanced my way with a defensive look that trailed into a defeated smile. "John, I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to... upset you, but I was just as startled from the break in as you" I stated he took a deep breath and his voice was gruff, from stress maybe...? "It's nothing you did lace, quite the opposite; there's no where I would have rather been at that time I can't have anything happen to the one thing I love, that's you" he said almost crying as he pointed my way with his hands level with his mouth. "When I see danger near you, I don't think I go somewhere and it's like all I can think about is you, if something where to happened to you I wouldn't forgive myself. So that's why I'm moving you somewhere only the primary people in your life can find you." I was shock was this how he asked people to move in with him? Then again it would be in our best interest and who knows I could possibly grow to like it? A possibility far down the road I would say.

Big thanks to all my readers again!