Pregnant // Yandere Reactions.

How would Fire Prince Dabi react to his darling telling him that she is pregnant?

Well...it was bound to happen eventually.

You have to remember, Dabi is a prince in this world. A prince with a kingdom to rule, an army to lead, and a need for an heir. And he hadn't exactly been using protection while fucking your brains out in every room in the castle so...he's not surprised when you say those two little words.

"I'm pregnant."

He is nervous though. Dabi doesn't know what it means to be a good father, there's a lot he doesn't understand about babies. But he's excited too. Watching your belly slowly swell with his baby...it's the ultimate power trip. Because it's HIS. He did this, it's the ultimate claim to you and he LOVES it. He takes you all around the kingdoms, simply to show off your growing belly to the other royals. I think Dabi would, without realizing it, show you a different side during your pregnancy. He'll be a little bit softer towards you but at the same time...way more obsessed.

He'll simply call his obsession "caring", though, and brush off your complaints. He'll still be crazy and possessive of you and he won't always be so kind. But he'll try to be. I think the Fire Prince would have a really mixed up reaction.

Because...it's a baby! And he's not very good with babies...but it's also his baby and he really likes that. He likes it so much that he's bound to have one or two more.