A Curse and a Kiss // Yandere! Prince x Sleeping Beauty! Reader.

Once Upon a Time...

There was a prince.

A brave and charming prince, handsome and heroic as princes ought to be. For many, many years the prince had roamed the lands in search of one thing:

His one true love. The prince searched and he searched through the starry nights and shining dawns and, after so long, he finally found her.

Once upon a time...

There was a princess.

For many moons and many suns and many, many years, the princess had slumbered. The young prince knew the story, they all did:

A king and a queen who longed for a child, the beautiful princess they had...the curse that a wicked woman had brought upon her.

A golden spinning wheel. A cackling crone. A little finger.

Into a deep sleep the princess fell, her slumbering form placed upon a soft bed of silk and lace. One by one, all around her began to fall into this sleep as well until the entire kingdom was...quiet. And cold. And all were lost in their dreams, men and women and animals alike sleep, sleep, sleeping so very deeply.

This was the tale of Sleeping Beauty.

The story was very well known to all of the people and the sleeping kingdom still existed, still sleeping the eons away. But...no one went there anymore, in fear of falling into the cursed sleep as the king and queen and the princess.

Except for him.

The prince feared no curse and went to the kingdom. And it was in this cursed land that he found her, the slumbering princess.

Oh! How lovely she was!

Sleeping upon her silken sheets, the many years had not touched her beauty. Hair spread out around her pillow, lips red and skin soft, oh, how beautiful! How sweet! The prince crept closer, staring down at the sleeping beauty.

The sunshine was pale and dim compared to her brightness!

The starlight was weak and cold compared to her glow!

Her heart was kinder, her smile was sweeter, and her demeanor more gentle then any princess that had ever worn a crystal crown and kissed her prince. The prince had been surrounded by great beauty all of his life but, oh, there was nothing in this realm or any other like the darling princess! He felt as though she had waited as these years for him, waiting and waiting for the prince to find her.

Waiting for him to kiss her.

To love her.

To adore her.

And found her he had! Her lips were kissed so many times by the prince but...she did not wake. And for that, his heart nearly broke. Though he was forced to leave the sleeping beauty behind him, he never truly left her.

The prince's heart stayed with her. Daily he thought of her. Nightly he dreamed of her. Her vision would come to him often, a sweet and hazy dream that left him hungry.

Oh, she was so lovely! So perfect and sweet!

Oh, how he WANTED her!!

He had to have her! Did he not suffer without her? Did his very soul not beg for his darling? Suffering and wanting and dreaming, the prince knew only one thing:

Sleeping Beauty must become his own.

Again and again he visited her, kissing her nearly a hundred times each night! But she slept on and one, her slumber deep and oblivious to the prince's breaking heart. He loved her! He needed her! His heart wished and wished for his darling princess!