mashikyu | call

mashiho's pov

i'm not crazy

the song ended with all 28 trainne on stage with the same pose. i looked up and smiled at the crowd. hopefully this isn't the last time i'll perform in front of them. the other trainees ran at each other. i searched through them for junkyu. we made eye contact and he smiled at me. i smiled back.

we ran and embraced each other. i inhaled deeply. the hug was loosened and we looked at each other. he was still smiling at me.

all of a sudden i didn't feel too good. i looked up and the bright light began fading to black.

i opened my eyes with a gasp. yoshinori was shaking me.

"mashiho?"

i rubbed my eyes unsure of what just happened.

"mashiho!?"

i looked up at him then back at my empty hands.

"i was so close."

the rest of the treasure j trainees came towards me.

"it's all gone."

they started whispering.

"who is he talking about?"

"is it junkyu?"

"i feel bad man."

suddenly, i didn't want to be awake anymore. i wanted to relive that dream. over and over again.

i took out my phone and glanced at the time. 5:32. i stared at my lockscreen. it was a picture of junkyu and i. i missed his smile already. the screen turned black and i sighed.

"let's give him some time guys." mahiro said leading everyone out of the room. i rested my head on the table.

a vibration disturbed my thoughts. i picked up my phone to see who it was.

kyutie 🐨
ya! i miss you :'(

me
same :'(

kyutie 🐨
do you have some time?

me
yeah

he left me on seen. my heart dropped a bit. i was getting ready to cry until his caller id showed up. my pulse immediately quickened. i answered the phone.

"hello?"

"mashiho!"

"heh. what's up?"

"nothing."

"why did you call?"

"because i miss you."

---------------------------
a/n ugh i miss mashiho :(( sorry this was super bad i'll make a better one i'm too sad rn