## jaesahi !!

this doesn't even match the situation of the story

but i thought it was cute so it's gonna stay

also it's still super blurry idk how to fix it

or if i should even try-

but anyways,,

"asahi, have you decided yet?"

the said boy raised his head to look at the man in front of him.

he shook his head, "no sir."

the man leaned back into his chair and sighed, "you need to figure this out soon."

asahi could feel his face heating up due to the embarrassment,,

"other kids have already made up their mind. you're one of the very few who haven't even thought about it."

asahi's clenched his fist. that man knew nothing about him,,

"that's incorrect," asahi blurted out.

the man fixed his glasses and chuckled, "tell me then."

asahi drew in a deep breath before he began, "you don't know how hard it is for me to make that decision."

"that's what all the transfer students say when it's time to leave-"

"let me finish," asahi interrupted.

the man was taken aback by his words but allowed him to continue anyways,,

"you can't say that i've never thought about it. you don't know how many times hat damn thought pops into my head, how i'll end up losing something no matter what decision i make."

"you've been here for only a year, no?" the man said. "surely nothing here is of much importance to you."

asahi scoffed,,

"i wonder who accepted your job application. you're a guidance counselor yet you can't sympathize with your students. all you've done so far is jump to conclusions."

the man in front of him remained seated, still,,

asahi continued,,

"is this how you treat your other students? or are you taking advantage of the situation because i'm a foreigner? do you really think that you can control me that way?"

"my job is to guide you-"

"bullshit." asahi spat as he rose from his position and stormed out of the office.

he walked down the hallway without knowing where to go. he let himself get carried throughout the school. tears began to well in his eyes but he blinked them away, rubbing his eyes to make sure that nothing fell out.

he loosened his tie hastily as he continued to walk. he turned the corner and stopped in his tracks, taking a step back in surprise.

"asahi?"

the japanese boy averted his gaze to the floor,,

"jae," he replied.

"i was heading to the office to check up on you. what happened, what took you so long?" jaehyuk questioned the younger.

"jae, please it's-"

"asahi," jaehyuk said. "i know it's about you going back to japan so please,, tell me."

he focused on the ground as he began to explain. "the bitch kept asking me if i've made a decision. then he kept assuming why i haven't given my answer."

"well, why haven't you?"

asahi clenched his fist for the nth time. he looked up to face jaehyuk.

"why haven't i? yoon jaehyuk are you seriously asking me that right now?"

jaehyuk didn't give an answer.

"i'm going to lose something regardless of where i choose to stay. i stay here, i leave behind everything i've ever known. i'm just afraid that going back will be a waste. what if i come home to something nothing close to what my old life was? then i lose everything here too."

silence engulfed the two, who were deep in thought.

"you have a reason for going back home but what's your reason for staying here?"

asahi froze,, wasn't it already obvious?

"you." he whispered.

"what?"

"you," he repeated, louder this time.

jaehyuk blinked hard as he tried to pick up what the younger had just said.

asahi bit his lips as tears formed once again.

"you." he said.

jaehyuk lifted his hand and placed it on asahi's cheek, caressing it softly. asahi sniffled as a tear rolled down.

"then why don't you stay?"