yedam, junkyu, mashiho | late

mashikyu ✨

"thank you"

yedam took his bag from the cashier and made his way back to the dorms. he admired the scenery that he passed by. he took the same way every time but he just couldn't get enough of it. he loved this place.

just as he turned the corner his phone rang. he stopped to out his bag down before removing the small device from his pocket. the caller id read "junkyu uwu". he quickly cleared his throat and answered the call with shakey hands.

"hello-"

"come back. please." junkyu said between sobs.

"wait what happened?"

"i-i just. i want to wait until you come back"

"okay. i'll hurry it up"

"please hurry."

———

mashiho walked down the hallway of the yg treasure box dorms. he removed his earbuds and put them into his backpack. he stopped in front of the room that was shared between yedam and junkyu. he stared at the door. it was covered in selfies that junkyu and yedam have taken together. he sighed and looked at his feet.

"it's just a wish"

mashiho stepped forward getting ready to leave the building. a voice called out to him.

"mashiho?"

he froze in his tracks. he heard it again.

"mashiho?"

he turned to face the door one more. it opened to reveal a crying junkyu, his face red and puffy with tear stained cheeks.

"i-"

mashiho pulled him into a hug. but he felt it was no use since junkyu was so tall. junkyu just cried on his shoulder. mashiho patted his back while telling him 'its okay'.

it was almost a lie. mashiho had no idea why he was crying. he didn't know what to do to calm him down. he didn't know what junkyu was feeling. was everything really okay?

"do you..."

junkyu lifted his head. he sniffled as he waited for mashiho to finish.

"wanna talk about it?"

junkyu shook his head.

"maybe later. let's sit down."

he led mashiho to his side of the dorm where they sat on the floor. junkyu rested his face on his hand, wiping away his tears with the other. mashiho took off his backpack and placed it in front of him. he took out a bag of chips and handed it to junkyu. cool ranch doritos. his favorite.

junkyu stared at him in disbelief.

"for real? i can have it?"

mashiho smiled.

"yeah of course. it's your favorite"

junkyu giggled as he opened the chip bag. mashiho made faces at him and they laughed together. at least he's smiling , mashiho thought. junkyu wondered what he would do without him.

———

yedam burst through the doors of the building panting. he ran down the hallway towards their dorm. he stopped when he saw the door was open. he peeked inside and found mashiho on the floor with junkyu. they were laughing. junkyu hiccuped here and there causing mashiho to laugh even more. yedam made his way back towards the entrance of the building.

i'm too late , he thought i was too late.

a/n ahh sorry this wasn't as good as the doyoung one. episode 7 got me feeling depresso. sorry if you ship yedam and junkyu. i think junkyu is better with mashiho X)