A Bad Feeling

"All Might's background. Occupation: Hero and Now a Teacher at UA, Birthday:6/20, Height: 7"2, Age:Unknown, Relatives: Unknown, Friends/Companions: Unknown, Address:Unknown, Strengths, His weaknesses,Even his favorite food! Unknown, UNKNOWN, UNKNOWN!!" Mother throws her clipboard, it almost hits me, and begins to massage her head. "Too much about this man is 'unknown' we won't be able to do anything with this!" She growls with anger and I flinch, did she just call me here to complain? "Now, that is where you come in Y/N. You will infiltrate UA, get information on All Might, and just when you get close enough, take the kill." I flinch at the word 'kill' she says this as if I've done it before. "Recently he has been seen training a young boy named Izuku Midoriya. It seems he's the same age as you as well. Get to know him, get closer to him, seduce him if needed! You have the looks, you are my daughter! Just get information, and use it to make it easier to rid of All Might without him even knowing your after him."

Mother took a deep breath and sighed. "Failure is not an option. The entrance exam is next week, you should have no problem passing with full marks." Wait, I-I can't! "Mother, p-please! I've... I've never k-killed before, What if I'm caught!? I ca-" Mother slapped me across my face and I fell to the floor holding into my now swollen cheek. "If your caught on your own accord then good riddance! I have already stressed how failure is not an option! Go to your room and get your bag, you need to live closer to the school so we have prepared an appartmant for your new living rearrangements. You will report back to me weekly and tell me how things are going. If you fail to do so... well, you do recall what happened the last time you failed, right dear?"

Flash backs of what happened begin to resurface. Mother's quirk is called 'Remember' she causes old memories to resurface or to create fake terrible memories to create trama. But my memories are real, and this is her doing. It was as if I were back in the past. I could feal the cold dead weight of the shackles on my wrists and ankles.The dad... dad tried to help but.. The burning sensation on my back, mother's smile when they- when they... I begin to gasp for air and shake violently at such a horrid memory. "Good. It seems you do remember." Suddenly the memories disappear and I fall to the floor still gasping for air. "You will report once a week and complete your mission. Are you ready?"

I sat there, dead eyes, staring at the floor, rocking myself to calm my shaking, when she kicks me down. I grunt fron the pain and hold my side, holding back tears knowing that them  being seen will only being more pain. "ANWSER ME YOU DISRESPECTFUL BRAT! I AM YOUR MOTHER!" My lips were quivering and my voice was hoarse but I managed to get out what she wanted. "yes... Mother..." She kicked me in the side one more time and stared down at me. "Tch. Leave me, your bags are waiting for you in the limo out front. Bernard is waiting for you so hurry up and get your bag and go."

I scurry to my feet, bow at my mother to excuese myself, and run to my room. Once I got there I quietly shut the door behind me and fell to the floor. It was hard to hold back my sobs so I let it all out. I have an older sibling, he is mother's favorite and she made it painfully obvious that he is. She always gets him everything he wants and even gives him kisses when she asks him to go on missions. She gives him a CHOICE what missions he wants to do. But not me. I've never gotten a kiss in the forehead from mother, brother even tells me that mother used to drop me on purpose as a baby.
I've given up on love from her, the least I want is to be ignored. To not even be in her sight, then I'll have some type of peace.

I grab my bag, wipe away my tears and cover it up with some concealer so my face isn't so red. I run down the stairs and head straight to the limo. "Hello miss, ruff day?" Bernard looked at me from the rear view mirror. He's the one who practically raised me. He's out family butler and the only one I truly believe loves me. "Yeah... Mother just found another reason to send me away. This time I-... I don't think I might be able to come back." I sigh and cover my face with my hands. "She wants me to freakin kill ALL MIGHT! How am I supposed to do that when hundreds have failed!?..." I look up at Bernard who has his back to me but I know he's still listening... He always is. I smile softly and sigh once again.

"If... if I don't come back... then I want you to know Bernard... That you are the one who gave me hope through out my life. The reason I didn't just off myself yet, because you are the only one that I think actually cares for me. What I want to say is... well, thank you. For everything." I'd hug him right now but with him driving and it's too dangerous. But I see him smile in the mirror. "Thank you too, young miss. Or shall I just say for this once, Y/N."

For the rest of the ride we just say silently, until we finally arrived. I stepped out of the limo and gazed up at the building. It's not... bad, but it's not what I'm used to either. At leats this time mother got me a place to stay. Before she would just send me out and I'd have to survive on the street. I stepped inside as Bernard was bringing my bags in and decided to explore a bit. It was a 1br 1bth appartment. Then room was the size of half my old room and the bathroom was quite small too. But this only seemed... comfortable and cozy too, like it was just the right side for me. My bed was just as comfortable as my last and the kitchen was fully stocked. In one of the drawers I found 10,000 dollars. I guess it's my living expenses for awhile, she must expect this to take months. "Well this it's it. Until the entrance exam at least."

*Meanwhile back at the estate*

"I've sent Y/N to the decided location" Madam Mistress listened closely on the phone. "Very good." The voice on the other side was deep and husky. A man's voice. "She is the best to choose for this mission, I'm glad you decided on her." "Hmm. Let's just believe things will go according to plan. Otherwise... things won't be well for you on your end." Suddenly the phone hung up and all that could be heard was the dial tone. Madam Misstress throws the phone across the room and slumps in her chair.

*Back to the apartment*

I flopped back into my bed now that I am alone. Bernard left only moments ago so the apartment began to feel somewhat bigger inside. "Well, school will start soon so I hope no one bothers me in class. Ahhh, I just have a bad feeling about all of this."

A/N
I'm going to post the next chapter tomorrow, just wanna have a bit of suspense. Don't think I'm just gonna start and discontinue this, I got yall. Or just the few who actually read this.