Witness

Midoriya's POV.

I was told to wait here by Y/N but she seemed worried when going to the door. Is there something wrong? She has been gone for awhile for someone who said they'd be right back. Im going to go take a look through the window. I noticed when she opened the door she mumbled a name, so someone she knows is there.

I climbed the stairs and peeked through the window. It was a bit hard to see and I can't hear a thing. Y/N is talking to some older woman, who are those two men in suits there? Suddenly the lady stood and slapped Y/N to the floor. I gasped and covered my mouth, why would she do such a thing!?

I clench my first, worried and not sure what to do in this situation. Should I intervene? I don't want to invade her privacy.

Damn it! What can I do to help her?!

Your POV

Mother began returning all of my traumatizing memories to me. Once again, it's as if I'm still there living everything once again.

I lay on the cold floor in the dimly lit room. My arms and ankles are bound by chains to prevent me from moving. My wrists and ankles are bloodied and bruised from the many times mother came. I'm weak, I haven't been fed in days, it's getting hard to move. Suddenly I hear the door open and I scurry to hide in a corner, although it never works.

"Y/N? Y/N where are you baby?" The voice was a whisper that I immediately recognized. Father could only come down her to feed me when mother left for work. "F-father, I'm here." Hearing his voice was like a breath of fresh air. "I've come to let you out, your mother has taken this way to far. I can't take it anymore, we're going to escape. We're going tot have to go over seas to be safe. I have the tickets and everything ready." Father opened the cage and hugged me, I couldn't hold my tears and sobbed in his shirt. "It's okay baby, were going to be alright."

Suddenly Father was hit on the side of his head, hard. His body fell to the side, motionless and limp. "FATHER!!!!" I crawler to his side and hugged his body. I felt no breathing, and his body was growing cold.

He's dead.

"What a stupid man, I forget why I married him

"What a stupid man, I forget why I married him." I looked at mother, terrified. "Why... Why did you have to do this!?" Mother stared down at me, back then I still had a bit of fire in me, enough to fight back. Suddenly she began to laugh hysterically. She laughed for about a minute and suddenly stopped. She grabbed me by my hair, I struggled in pain as she dragged me to a different room.

There was a fire going and she dropped me on the floor. I lay on the floor, still sobbing over my late fathers death. Mother grabbed me once again and tied my arms and legs together to prevent me from running. She walked towards the fire and pulled something out. I was too busy crying to pay any attention to what she was doing until she kicked me onto my stomach. "UG!" I crurled into a ball holding my stomach when she lifted my shirt on my back. "You want to escape me!? Well I'll make sure everyone will know that you are my property!"

By back was scorching as mother presses the branding stick to my back. I let out an ear splitting scream as it burned. "Whaaaaaghgghghhhh!!" Mother removed the brand and I gasped for air. It was painful and my shoulder still burned like hell. Breathing was even painful, but nothing hurt worse til she came and put it back on my already burned wound. I squirmed and screeched once more under the pressure and pain. "Can't have it healing over time now can we?"

Even though all of this was mental I screamed on my room floor. Tears spilled from my eyes as I continued to screech and gasp for air. I didn't even notice when the door was broken and someone rushing in. Mother released me from her quirk and I passed out on the floor. The last thing I heard was someone yelling.

To be continued...