A Realization?

Even though I felt traumatized I forced myself up and got to school. I quietly say in my seat completely ignoring Todoroki's stare. "Y/N. Y/N." I felt a tap on my shoulder and I glared at him.

"What do you want?"

"Yesterday. I realize I had no grounds to accuse you of being against me. I'm sorry." With what he need to say said, he turned away and went about his business. "Whatever." I put my head down on my desk and sighed. Something tells me that today is not going to be a good day.

"Okay, today we're having someone come teach you today it-" All Might burst into the room causing everyone to gasp and get excited. "I AM HERE," I lowered my gaze, he's the last person I want to see, and remind me of the reason I'm here. ",to teach you your lesson today!" All Might kept constantly flipping through some kind of instruction manual, with broken sentences, trying to figure out what to say. This is so dumb, why didn't I just stay home? Oh yeah, cuz I have a villain mother who would dispose of me at the drop of a dime. So yeah, I had no choice.

We ended up doing two on two fighting matches and I ended up playing the villain. Obviously I won but still, it was cute to see them actually try against me. I Just used my quirk and destroyed every way into the room that we hid in, and all ways onto that floor. It was a piece of cake. When we came back into the waiting room a everyone cheered me on, telling me how amazing my quirk is. Well it is called Destruction for a reason, I can destroy any and everything on sight if I want to. I also haven't found a reason to use The down side about my second quirk is if I use it I get hurt too. A bunch of people gathered around me and started questioning me about my quirk.

"What kind of quirk is that?"

"How is it used?"

"What cup size are you?"

"How did you think to use your quirk in that way?"

Wait a minute, what the hell was that third question tho? I think it was the little grape head boy... Mineta was it? I don't know, I never cared to learn all of their names. "Its not important, worry about your own fight, your turns are coming up soon." I pushed past them and walked away to a corner. My aloofness got a few whispers from the group but I couldn't care less, they are annoying anyway. My eyes wander around the room and then fall on Todoroki, who is also in a corner on the other side of the room, alone.

My eyes studied him for a moment until he looked up at me and our eyes met. It felt as if everything was still for a moment. He never fully turned his head towards me, only looked at me from the corner of his eye. Whats his deal anyway? I'm only minding my business, why does it always seem that he's aggressive with me? I gritted my teeth and decided to go over there. I stood directly in front of him and said nothing for a moment. Then I finally spoke, " Todoroki... I-..." I trailed off, at a loss for words, what was I going to say in the first place? Why did I even come over here? Todoroki continued to watch me, waiting for me to finish my sentence, then sighed. "I have no intention to get to know you or anyone here. So if you think my apology from this morning was an invitation... Then think again." Todoroki stood and walked away without even glancing back at me. Wow, that hurt. (That hurted thoooo XD)

Who does he think he is anyway? He's the one who's always staring at me... right? I start to think back on all of my actions. Damn, I was always the one starting the convo or staring first... Maybe I do want a friend, and subconsciously gave myself a reason to approach him. Well damn, talk about a revelation.

Time Skip to the end of the day

Classes today went by rather slowly, I didn't feel like doing or talking to anyone. My mind was all jumbled up, worrying about the things that occurred yesterday and some things from today. Should I try to befriend Todoroki? Will he even care or want to be friends with me? What about Midoriya, will he tell everyone about my mother? Will the teachers find out? If they find out they might realize who my mother really is! I'm usually not the type to really worry like this but damn, this shit is really getting to me.

Suddenly a hand landed onto my shoulder, pulling me from my thoughts and I panicked. I quickly grabbed the hand touching me and flipped the person over my shoulder. I raised my arm ready to attack when I realized just who it was that I flipped. "Oh my god, oww~~!" Midoriya lay on the ground, groaning in pain. "Oh shit, don't walk up on me like that!" I reach down and help him up, him still rubbing his back. "S-sorry for scaring you." he looks down as if he's the one at fault for being body slammed. "No, its my fault, just out of habit from martial arts classes." Midoriya brushes the dirt off of himself and shyly continues to look at the ground.

"So... u-um, s-since you seem to live the same way as me, d-do you want to walk... you know.. together?" I only stared at Midoriya, I thought that after yesterdays incident that he'd avoid me. "You are seriously weird... whatever, we can walk together." So we walked together until we parted ways. We walked together silently, but for some reason it wasn't awkward. We should do this again someday, if I find a way to not kill All Might that is.