He Came Back

I forgot to mention this before, but Marvin had harassed me on Xbox many times after I had blocked all his social media. For some reason, whenever I blocked him it didn't work, so he was able to talk to me any time on there.

It was always fighting.

Caden and I would make fun of him together when we read the messages, but he actually talked to Marvin a few times as well.

Marvin's mom actually texted me and told me to stop talking to him, which I found hilarious. I told her that I wasn't initiating the conversations and that she needed to tell her crackhead son to leave my boyfriend and I alone. She told me to stop responding and that she would handle it.

But he called me from an unknown number one day when I was on a date with Caden. It went something like this.

"Hello?"

"Hi."

"Who is this?"

"Marvin."

"Oh. What do you want."

"Well uh.. I see you have data." (I haven't had data for a couple months at this point because my family can't always afford it.)

"Uh yeah... can you leave please? I'm sort of on a date with Caden right now."

"Why can't we talk? I've been trying to call you for a while."

"Uh.. no. I'm busy. Don't call me back."

"Why can't you ever just stay?"

"Because I don't want to. Goodbye, Marvin."

And after that, I haven't talked to him since.

I've learned something very important from this:

Never date someone who can't take no for an answer.

Thank you for reading.