ONE

It was late at night where I lived. I was sitting on my couch watching tv when I heard I knock on my door. I jolted upward and looked at the door, wondering who could be here so late

Normally my mom or dad would open the door, but since I was alone I had to force myself to see who was standing on the other side of the door

I sighed then trudged over to the door to unlock it. The knocking had continued until I got to the door until I shouted "Yeah yeah, I'm opening it" to the other side.

I turned the lock on the knob and immediately the door snapped open but I couldn't see who it was cause I was so shocked that I stumbled backwards. Then in one swift motion the figure grabbed me and flipped me around so I wasn't facing them. The person had coved my eyes and mouth with both of their hands and had a tight grip on me with their elbows.

I was so scared until the person had chuckled and said "guess who". He had released me and I turned around to look the person in the face. I groaned and turned back to the couch

"God dammit Albie Fraser you scared the shit out of me!" I yelled at my annoying boyfriend.

Albie started to laugh loudly like my pain was so funny to him. He was laughing so hard that he clenched his stomach and couldn't speak.

"That wasn't funny" i pouted and tossed myself on the couch cuddling back to my soft and warm blanket. "Not to mention it's super dark and scary in here since my parents are gone!" I tried to say calm but it came out in a agitated tone.

"It was super funny though, you gotta admit" Albie said just finishing up his intense laughing session.

"It really wasn't" i mumbled out as Albie came to sit on the couch.

"Oh come on Paris, don't be like that"

"Be like what!? Mad that you keep doing stuff like this!?" I shouted but making sure not to sound too mean.

I looked at Albie and he just pouted. Then he started to smirk at me "I know what will make you feel better" he said and then started to crawl to me getting on top of me making my cheeks flush bright red. He stopped once he was fully over me and hoisted my hips up by grabbing the small of my back with one of his hand so that my legs were wrapped onto his back while the other was positioned on the back of the sofa to keep himself stable.

"Albie" I whispered and my voice hitched. He started lean in closer and closer until i decided to push him off me, this is not happening right now.

"Stop Albie I'm- im mad at you"

He came up behind me and pulled me on top of him, he put me in his lap

"Stop!" I Said and crawled under my blanket turning away from him

"Oh come on baby, you know I'm just messing around, I just wanted to fool around a bit" he smirked at me

I got up a tossed my blanket off in a fit of anger "you're seriously here for sex!?" i raised my voice and started walking to go to the kitchen to get away from Albie.

"Come on baby don't be like this" Albie said trying to catch up with me. "I just missed you" he finally caught up to me and grabbed my waist then turning me around.

"I don't care" I said trying to pry his fingers from my body but he was too strong for me to do anything

"you're so cute when you're mad" he said laughing out loud. I kept wiggling my body until I just went limp cause I didn't have the energy to fight with him. He then tried to give me a kiss but since I was mad I just put my hand over his mouth.

He turned to face me, his eyebrows furrowed. "Why did you do that" he asked actually sounding sad. Your heart went soft and you look into his brown puppy dog eyes.

"Because I'm mad at you Albie" i whined but In an apologetic tone. He look down and I pursed my lips together to think, it was kinda my thing.

"Fine Albie i forgive you" I said sweetly. He looked up at me and give me a smile, flashing his pearly whites then he went in for a big, wet, sloppy kiss on my lips. He pulled back and I just looked at him for a good second. Then I went in for a second, longer kiss.

It was a pretty calm kiss at first but then it started to get more intense as he grabbed my hips and started pulling them close to his body. Soon he had picked up both of my legs and wrapped them around his waist pushing me back on the counter next to the kitchen sink and we were having a full blown make-out session only occasionally taking breaks for air.

I pulled my lips from his, a string of spit coming from out of my mouth and us breathing extremely heavy.

"Wow" I said and he nodded. We both looked each other in the eyes and then I said something that I would forever regret.

"I love you"

This is the worst chapter of this book so if you stopped reading because this is bad I promise it will get better 🤧🤧