TWO

The past couple of days have been a downer for me. After i told Albie that I love him he just left saying "I know" WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN??! We have talked since then but not like before, it's been really hard to look him in the face without just being sad. How could you love someone who doesn't love you back?

I was snapped from my thoughts when the bell got class rung signaling the start of class. People shuffled to their desks including one of my good friends, Octavia Lott. She sat next to me and noticed I was look a lot more sad than usual

"Hey what's up Paris? You feeling alright?" She questioned.

I sighed "I don't know, I feel like Albie just doesn't like me the way I like him"

Octavia scrunched her nose, she has never really liked Albie since she met him 3 years ago, which was before I even met him. I've asked her why she doesn't like him and her response is always 'i don't know, I just dont' and I wanna believe that's why but I don't think it is.

"What makes you even say that?"

"Well-" my voice started to crack but just then the whole class gets silent and the teacher began to start class. "I'll just tell you later" I whispered swallowing the huge lump in my throat. It's probably better we don't talk about it since it made me so sad. Octavia nodded and we continued to listen to the lesson, her whispering some remark about the teacher every now and then.

Even with all that going I could only think about Albie. Why wouldn't he say I love you back? Like what did I do wrong? Am I unloveable?

Soon the bell rung and class ended, I wanted to cry but at the same time I just couldn't.

"Hello? Earth to Paris?" I heard Octavia say. I forgot that I was still sitting in my desk.

"Oh" I simply said and got up. While I was walking out of class I expected Octavia to ask about my story but she didn't, She must have forgot. I probably should just forget it too.

———————
By the time 3rd period rolled around I was about ready to just leave school. I couldn't stop thinking about Albie. It made me crazy.

I had walked into class to sit down I'm my seat when I was greeted with a new classmate who seemed to be guy from where I saw. I tilted my head and just walked up to the guy sitting in my chair.

"Uhm sorry to bother you but that's my chair" I said quietly trying to sound as nice as I could. The boy turned around and looked at me and I was taken aback. He looked just like someone I knew!

"Oh my bad" he said and gave my a smile. I expected him to get up and move somewhere else in the classroom but he just moved down one seat right next to me. I didn't wanna say anything because I thought it was already awkward so I just sat down and waited for class to start.

The bell finally rung and before I could even blink my teacher called me up to her desk.

"Uh, yes?" I ask shyly.

"Hey since Leo is going to sit by you I was wondering if you could explain the lesson to him. I'll give you some time to talk outside if you like" my teacher explained.

Leo? I thought but then remembered the boy next to me.

I just kinda stood there in front of the teacher but decided to finally speak. "S-sure" I said quietly then got back to Leo to explain to him what the teacher asked.

"Uhm... the teacher wants me to explain the lesson to you so you can catch up" I mumbled quietly

"What?" He asked and looked up. I winced thinking how much more awkward could this possibly get but still repeated myself

"Mrs. big forehead (a/n: she didn't actually say that I just can't think of a name rn) told me to explain the lesson to you so you can be caught up"

"Ohh" he said and then got up leaving his stuff at the desk. "I guess let's go then" he stated. I just nodded and walked out of the class, him following behind. I began explaining the lesson to him.

"Well right now we are learning about-" I started but as cut off by Leo

"Do you know when lunch is" he asked

I kinda glared at him for cutting me off but since I was nice I still responded "it's after 4th hour" i said blandly

"Thanks" he smiled "sorry for cutting you off, you can continue if you like but I already know the subject, I just transferred from the districts sister school and they told me we were a little ahead of you guys anyways"

I just stared at him and got shy "oh... couldn't you at least said that before hand, like we wouldn't have to leave class" I said but I mumbled the last part.

"Huh?" He tilted his head

"Nothing" I said and just walked into the classroom not looking back. I was kind of over the whole conversation because of the fact that I was embarrassed and annoyed.

——————

"Finally" I exhaled and got up to run out of class for lunch. I am so hungry but I'm completely dreading sitting with Albie. I still feel sad about the other night and I feel like he will notice and then he's gonna ask me why I'm sad and it's just gonna be this whole thing

I quickly walked my way over to the lunch room which was on the other side of the building. On my way passing by my friend Brooklynn caught up with me, even though I was in a hurry I slowed down to talk with her.

"Hey you are too fast" she slightly panted out, I could tell that she was really needed to talk to me.

"My bad, I just wanna get to the lunch room soo, I'm starving" i said heavily emphasizing 'starving'

"Paris, I need to speak with you for a second. It's pretty important" Brooklynn grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side

"What is it?" I asked

"Okay you know how I told you that I uhm... did something you would be mad at" she said and I immediately remembered that she was gonna tell me something a couple days ago but she never ended up saying it.

"Oh yeah, I remember. What is it?"

"Okay, you cant be mad though" she said looking down tapping her fingers. By now everyone had cleared out of the halls and I was getting impatient.

"Bitch spit it out already" I said with a laugh but I really meant it

"Okay okay. I might have been talking to Jacob.." Brooklyn said. Jacob was her friend who used to go to this school. I had a major crush on him back in 7th grade but once he moved in 8th grade I got over him quickly.

"Yeah?"

"And I might have totally accidentally told him about..."

"About what?!" I asked starting to get worried

"I may have accidentally let it slip that you and Albie.. uhm yeah.. you know" she whispered

"what?!?!" I whisper shouted. "Nobody was supposed to know about that" I said raising my voice. "You know Jacob is a huge gossip! This is so embarrassing brook!"

"Yeah, and now everyone is gonna know"

————————————————————
Y'all, what do you think of this chapter. I needed to create some plot so here it is! Trust me the next chapter is gonna be juicy

1246 words 😎👊🏼