details

Hey its author-chan... this will be my first ever "book" its about the naruto series. I'll be changing the story line by a bit just so that I'd fit my story plot Here are some details about the main character.

Name: Hikari Saito

Age: 13years old

Relatives: father: Sota Saito, mother:Akari Saito Hatake, brother:Koki Saito. Uncle: Kakashi Hatake

From: the village hidden in the cloud.(now destroyed Hikari and her brother koki being the only survivors.)

Powers: Hikari is able to to sprout wings from her back, incredable speed and strenght, healing powers and the power to grow plants.

Extra info: Hikari never had her eyes and hair split into two colors. Her natural hair and eye color is white. Ever since her father traped the demon(Yami) inside of her, her hair and eye changed color.

The white side of her has the power to heal. The black side of her is made for combate. She can chose to fully transform into eather full white or full black. Fully white she can heal anybody including plants and animals everytime she heals she can feel the pain from the injured person/animal. She can also grow plants.

Full black she turns into a demon and uses all her srength and speed on her opponent. She can innate black flames. Using half and half of her powers she becomes less powerful but still strong thats the form her body is used to and is on right now.

 Using half and half of her powers she becomes less powerful but still strong thats the form her body is used to and is on right now

Ignore the scar on her face. Thx you.:)) p.s. don't forget to vote.💕