nightmare

"You did this to use. You killed us. You monster." My dad shouted at me.

"No father please forgive me, i love you so much."

Father looked down at me before the room went dark. I reached out but triped i looked back up to see my parents on the floor blood surrounding them.

The room went dark once again. I closed my eyes and gripped my hair. I opened my eyes i was in a empty room strapped down on a chair. I pulled against the restrains but it didn't budge.

The door flung open and my brother walked in. "Ah we meet again sister."

I glared at him and spat on his face. He pulled away in disgust and wiped his face with a cloth he pulled out his pocket. He tucked the piece of cloth back in his pocket before slapping me in the face with force.

My head flung to the side as blood driped down my nose. "You were always my favorite. Thats why i spared you but i made a mistake sister. I'll find you remove Yami out of you and kill gaara in front of your eyes then slowly slit your neck."

He walked up to me pulling a knife out his poutch he had in his thigh. He lifted his arm before slinging it down on me.

I jolted up gasping for air. I wiped the sweat and tears of my face. The door flung open. Gaara ran inside, Kankuro and Temari following close behind.

"Are you okay." Gaara asked.

"We heard your screaming we thought someone was stabbing you to death." Kankuro said.

Temari slapped Kankuro on the head and gaara glared at him.

"Shut up Kankuro before i slap you again." Temari threatened.

I shook my head. "Im fine."

Temari looked at me. "Are you sure." She asked.

I nooded my head and gave her a smile. Temari smiled back at me.
"Get ready breakfast is almost ready, feel free to rade my closet." She turned around.

Before she walked away i called out to her. "Wait Temari, can umm can you help me pick out an outfit."

Temari quickly turned around with a huge grin on her face. "Makeover!" She screamed out. She shoved gaara and Kankuro out the room, threw the spatula at gaara "good luck" gaara and Kankuro said in union before temari slamed the door closed.

She stared at me. Walked around me, sniffed me, pulled at my hair and poked my face. She opend the door.She grabbed my arm and pulled me to her room. She disappeared in her closet. Returning moments later. She walked twords me different outfits hanging from her arm, boxes filled with makeup and brushes. I sweat dropped. I regret asking her already.

An hour and a half of hair pulling, face torture and body complaints. Temari was done. She pulled me to a full body mirror. Who was i looking at? I looked....beautiful. The front pieces of my hair was pulled back as the rest of ny hair fell down my back like a waterfall. My makeup was light I only had nude colored eye shadow, mascara, blush and highlight. My outfit  consisted of black jeans and a purple crop top sweater and of course my cloud headband.

I turned my head and thanked Temari multiple times. "Now you'll really impress my brother."

My face flushed red. "W-what no pshhh." Temari looked at me and raised her eyebrows. "Oh c'mon we both know your head over heals for gaara and he is too, surprisingly. I always thought he was gay." She said.

"Do you think he'll like it" I asked.

"Ha you just admit that you do have feelings."

I shook my head what the point of trying to hide it from Temari. I just meet her but she already knows everything from me.