Picnic

I peeled my eyes open the bright light coming from the window stung my eyes. I reached up and rubbed my eyes getting them used to the light.

A heavy weight draped itself around my waist. I turned my head. Gaaras peacful face brought a smile to my face.

I focused on my chakra, after awhile white chakra formed on my tip of my fingers. I dragged my index finger under his eyes removing his under eye bags, i dragged my thumb on his lips unchapping them, i stuck my hand in his hair, giving it life. I placed my hand on his chest.

I gasped as pain shot in my chest. I pulled back, falling off the bed and landing on my back. Tears forming in my eyes and slowly dripping down my cheek. The loud thud woke Gaara up because before i knew it Gaara was by my side gripping my waist and pulling me up.

I pulled away and stared at him. I never knew how much pain Gaara has stored in his heart. What has he gone through? I placed my hand on his chest and once again summoned my white chakra. I could only hold my palm on his chest for a couple of seconds before pulling back in pain.

I've healed many people with severe injuries and yes it did hurt to heal them but I've never felt this much pain in my life.

Before i knew what i was doing i pulled Gaara into a bone crushing hug. I rested my head on his chest listening to his heart beat. Gaara hesitated but eventually wrapped his arms around me too. I looked up at him tears still pouring out my eyes.

"Who hurt you?" I questioned.

Gaara looked at me, confusion written all over his face. I pulled back from the hug and placed my index finger on his chest.

"You have so much pain stored in you'r heart. Who did this to you?"

Gaara looked away no expression on his face. His eyes looked dull. I took the hint that he didn't want to talk about it and stoped pressuring him with all the questions.

I reached up and placed my hand on his face pulling his face so that he would face me.

"No matter, I'll do my best to remove the pain from your heart." I said a full on grin forming on my face.

Gaaraa smiled down at me his eyes seemed to shine with happiness.

"Thank you, Hikari. I'll do the same."

I suddenly gasped as i remembered something. A smile fromed itself on my face.

"Hey! Gaara wanna have a picnic with me?" I screamed out with excitement.

Gaara stared at me for a second before replying. "Yeah sure."

"Great! Lets meet up around 2 by the waterfall, bring some food and extra clothes, were getting wet today!" I said waveing at him as i walked out his room.

"Its a date?" He questioned a blush forming on his face.

I froze before finally answering with a huge grin on my face. "Its a date."

Once i shut the door i began to panic. I needed to get and organize so many things to make it perfect.

I rushed twords Temari's room, nocking on the door several times. A loud sigh and shuffling could be heard in the other side before the door swung open, a tierd and annoyed Temari stared right back at me.

"I need your help." I blurted out.

Temari continued to stare at me as if saying, continue.

"I asked Gaara out on a date. I need your help to help me set up and choose a bathing suit."

Temari tierd look seemed to quickly vanish from her face as she rushed back inside her room for her shoes and rushed back out grabbing me by my arm and dragging me out the door. I yelled good bye to Kankuro who sat on the couch playing with his puppet.