kakashi

My eyes snaped open. I was blinded by a bright light. It took a while but my eyes adjusted. I looked around the room. It wasn't big nor was it small.

My bed was in the middle of the room with two small tables on both sides. A vase rested on the left table with a single beautiful white flower. A calender hung on the wall with Friday circled with a red marker.

"Yami do you know what day it it and how long ive been out?" I questioned

"Its Wednesday and you were out 2 days." Yami responded.

"Oh."

The door was to the right side of the room and a huge window was on the left side of the room.

On the left corner of the room there was a chair with gaara sleeping on it. The wall color was a light blu- wait what.

My head snapped back twords Gaaras deriction. He stirred in his sleep. Nightmares maybe. I don't understand why but i felt like i needed to have him for myself and keep him safe.

A knock on the door made me look away from Gaara and twords the door. A nurse walked in and looked at me with supprise written in her face.

"You weren't suppose to be awake until friday." The nurse exclaimed.

I nooded. "Yes, I know" i said pointing twords the calendar.

"Were am I." I questioned.

"At the hospital." She responded.

"Yes i can see that but where." I said picking up my arm at twirling it around the room.

"Oh your in the village hidden in the leaves."

"Oh."

She smiled at me. I turned and stuck my foot out of bed. "NO wait your not suppose to be up!" She yelled. The yelling woke Gaara up. He quickly stood up and started at me. He turned twords the calendar them back at me.

I ignored the nurse and continued climbing out of bed. As i took my first step pain shot throughout my right leg. My knees buckled and I fell.

Before I hit the ground Gaara ran up to me and pulled me up twords him. His hands were clutching my waist. Our faces were only inches apart. If i wanted i could of leaned in and kissed him. Ahhhh shut uppp. Whats wrong with me.

"Are you alright." Gaara questioned.

I pulled away from him, limping twords the chair. "I don't need your help Gaara." I said with a harsh tone. His sad expression made my chest tighten.

"Im sorry, i didn't mean to be rude" i whispered. Gaara only nodded in understanding.

I sat down and closed my eyes concentrating on my palms. White chakra began to form in my palm. I opened my eyes and leaned my hand down to my injured leg. I groaned in pain as i felt my bones crack back into place. Once i felt my leg heal I pulled away.

I once again closed my eyes to examine if i was injured some were else.

"My upper left rib is cracked, my shoulder is dislocated and i have a concussion." I said. I closed my eyes and once again concentrated on bringing chakra out my palm. Once i succeeded i brought my hand up to my chest and healed my rib and shoulder then i brought my hand up to my head and healed it.

The nurse flipped through the papers she had in her hand. She looked up at me with a suprised look on her face.

"Y-yeah how'd you know?" She said.

"Im" i hesitated for a second. "Im Hikari Saito, the village hidden in the clouds next hokage. I was born with the power to heal anything including myself." I stated. I tried to hide the sadness in my voice but it cracked as tears threatened to spill.