Chapter 1- Normal morning, until the scream...

Poppy POV.
   "Poppy... Poppy, POPPY WAKE UP!!" I heard a yellow troll yell. "Gah! Smidge, what is it? And please don't yell in my face like that." "Sorry Queen Poppy, but how would I know if you fell into a coma?" Oh boy... "Well, than you would know. So can you please get out so I can change?" She nodded and left my pod. Classic Smidge, even though she is loud and crazy, she is still one of my best friends or how she would like to call her self ' The helper'. As I finished getting ready, I heard my friends singing outside of my pod. As I walked out the door, the first troll to second greet me was the one, the only, creek. "How are you doing, my princess?" He said, he smiled at me as if I just made his day, as always. "Oh I am doing marvelous this morning and I will soon start the morning song! Wanna help?" "Of course anything for MY future queen." He answered with a smirk. But when we getting ready to sing, a random scream came out of nowhere Me and my friends came see what it was and when we saw what it was I almost jumped in the air wanting to scream my self. There was three dead rabbits that was half eaten. My friends were gagging at the site. "What happened? What caused this? Was it a growl beast? But it's not growl beast season yet!" Many trolls where murmuring to each other, and others were plugging there nose because of the awful stench that it brought. "Everyone calm down! It was probably a grosime, and it left its food here in the middle of the village." I said, trying to keep everyone calm. Well, that was something that I was wanting to be true, the bite marks on the animals looked nothing like grosime bites. "Qween poppy, can you fix this?" A little troll asked me. I can see a little glimpse of fear in her eyes. "I don't know if I can, but I'll try."            

                               I hope......