I've made my choice

I'm going to discontinue the book because 1, I don't have any good ideas for the story, 2, I can't seem to make up my mind for the falling action, 3, I don't update as often as I wanted to, and 4, I can't find the motivation to even try continuing the book. Please don't hate me because of this, I really tried finding a good resolution but I don't think anyone would even like it. I'm sorry to those who was really looking forward to this book..... I can't seem to find a good idea for it. But I will tell you guys my idea for the ending.....

     "Branch!!" I felt myself running to him with no other ideas about what happened. "Oh my goodness branch, I missed you so much and, OH MY GOODNESS ARE YOU WALKING?! I'm so happy!!" I felt tears full my eyes as I hugged him. I didn't want to let him go. "Yes, yes I am walking."

"But how? Did you teach your self?"

"Actually, a troll helped me."

"Who?"

   Branch walked away to show me who had taught him and I was surprised. "Creek taught you? But why?" The troll that once had real hair that was now sky blue looked down at his feet in guilt. "Because I didn't want to see you upset. After you made him leave the village, I felt horrible for what I did," it seemed he was avoiding eye contact which he normally did when he got into trouble. His hands were behind his back and his ears were droopy. "but I didn't want you to be depressed for my actions so I decided to find him and teach him than bring him back after wards."

"I understand why, and I forgive you for it."

    He looked surprised for the the forgiveness he was given. Not sure if I truly ment it, he questioned. "Y-you mean it! As in 'not being sarcastic' way?"

"Yes, I shouldn't have yelled at you for making me get rid of Branch, I should have seen it coming. But I also had to teach branch."

"Yeah, I guess I was blinded by so much jealousy that I forgot that I should be happy for you."

"I guess I could say is that, you are a overly protective brother."

"Well, more like a overly protective friend."

   I giggled at his response. I turned to Branch to see him smiling. "I'm glad you forgave him!" He said to me while giving me a hug. "We should head back to the village so they can know what happened."

"Oh poppy, by the way, Branch was wondering what a kiss was. Would you like to show him one?" Creek looked me than at Branch. I felt my cheeks get warm, than going up to branch. "Hey branch, Creek said you wanted to know what kiss was."

"Yeah, he said that he couldn't show because he would feel uncomfortable."

"Well I'll show you!"

  I grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him close and than out lips collided. A couple minuets pass and we separated. He look a bit surprised and flustered. His cheeks were tinted purple as he smiled. "Huh, so that is what a kiss is." He said as his ears flicked. We started to head back to the village to tell everyone about what happened.

   I didn't want you guys to be left with a book that you wouldn't know the ending to. I hope you guys enjoyed it while it lasted. I do want to make a book but it wouldn't have anything to do with trolls but would have a different fandom in it. But idk, I'll think about it.