Chapter 5- now the beginning! (edit)

Poppy POV:

It was starting to get dark, and I was looking for some fire wood. *snap* I turned my head to the noise but I saw nothing. Huh, that's weird.... I just shrugged it off and went back to the camp that my friends made. Cooper was off looking for food. "So you guys think it was a good idea for cooper to look for food?" Smidge said, "Well, cooper did say he smelled some sort of fruit while we where setting up camp." Biggie answered, he was petting Mr.D on the head. "How long will it take him?" And just as Guy said that, cooper came out of no where and yelled. "ORDER UP!!!" He dropped his bag and a bunch of fruit rolled out. "Wow, cooper where did you find all of this?!" Chenille asked. I grabbed a Apple and took a bite out of it, but it tasted like a strawberry milkshake. It was odd, but I didn't mind it was better than a taste of a dead animal! "I smelled it! I followed the debt then, BOOM! There was a lot of fruit there!" Cooper took a giant bite out of a plumb. "What kind of fruit is it?" Satin questioned, Cooper shrugged his shoulders. "*yawn* Well, what ever kind of fruit it was I'm already full. And sleepy." Creek was looking sleepy and I started to feel sleepy too. "I'm going to bed okay? Goodnight!" DJ Suki instantly past out. We all said goodnight to each other and as I closed my eyes I heard a voice saying, 'don't worry, I'll be home as soon as I can!' Than the sleep swallowed me.

??? POV:

The pack as fallen asleep, I looked around to check if any creature followed me. I slowly started to walk up to the pink thing, and when I saw the face. I felt something in my chest, my heart was pounding as if it were trying to escape me. My cheeks felt warm I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It looked like a deer that has fallen from heaven and didn't want to leave. The cheeks looked shiny like stars at late dawn. I was going to touch it until I heard a noise and I saw the white thing move a bit, at first I thought it woke up but it was still asleep. weird...... snow rabbit! I saw the same things that had their fur connected, at least, I think it is fur. I also saw a red thing, and a yellow thing, plus a purple thing. But the purple thing gave off a odd smell, but I don't mind 'cause the yellow one smells like sweaty bananas as for the red one it smelled like a lazy tiger that would never hunt. There were also a long necked pink thing and a giant blue thing. I was going to walk away but I saw the giant blue thing hold a..... a......
Glow worm........ I licked my upper lip as I saw the worm. I had plenty before and they are DELICIOUS!!!! Was starting to walk to the worm.

Creeks POV:

I started to wake up to a sound, I turned my head a little until I saw a.... I guess you could say..... Animal. It looked like it was going to leave until it spotted something, it look strait at Mr.Dinkles. Oh no, not today buddy.
As is started to slowly walk up to it. I carefully got up, looked around me to see if I could probably hit it with, so I picked up a stick that I found. I slowly started to walk up to it, ready to use the stick.

??? POV:

I was going to pounce until I saw a shadow linger over me. I turned my head and saw that the purple thing was awake, and it was holding a stick, I don't know what he was going to do with it- oh... Wait....... Hurting thing??? I looked into its eyes and have off a low growl, I started to walk forward to it, and it was starting to back up. Underneath his weird sent, he was starting to give off a different sent, he started to smell sweaty a bit. No...... Carry....... Trap..... I was going to attack until I heard a squeak of fear. "Oh my troll, what is that?!?!"

Cliffhangers, an I right?