Chapter 11- words

Branch POV:

Now I'm really concerned about the village, they seem to be scared about something, is it a predator? I started to check the borders to make sure that nothing bad comes in. But today I can't, because now Poppy is teaching me how to speak. And it's really hard, no matter how many times I try, I only squeak! It's really frustrating. But something seems to be off about Poppy, she more tiered and less crazy happy. It makes me sad. I want to help but I can't do anything.

Is it because of me? Did I do something wrong? I don't remember doing anything wrong, I stopped eating raw meat. Plus I'm getting better at writing and reading. I almost wrote a paragraph on time. She was really surprised on what wrote, and she liked it. It was about my adventure so far. The father of Poppy also was impressed, he said I was 'talented at writing' and stuff. It made me warm inside.

"Okay branch, let's try again, say cat."
"Grr...grrr...cgrrrrrr...crrrrreat....creat!"
" No...*giggle* that's not how you say it silly!"
"Blehggly."
*giggle* "Your so silly, you know that right?"
"Bleggs...eggs!"
*laughs* "Your so adorable!"

Adorable? Really?! She thinks I'm cute?!?! I started to feel my cheeks start to get warm. I didn't know how to react, ya some trolls called me cute and stuff, but why am I so embarrassed?

Poppy POV:

Oh my goodness, he's so adorable. I don't know why I said that out loud but I'm being honest here! He started to get all flustered after I said that. I saw his cheeks turn to a dark violet. It made him more cute then he was. He acts the a cat and dog. But aside from all of this, I don't know why most of the village is scared of him, he hasn't hurt anyone. At least, I think he hasn't, he could have hurt someone and a troll is keeping quiet. But how would the village know if they are keeping quiet?

I don't see any reason why branch would hurt someone. It could have been on accident. And if he had, was there any witnesses? There could have been. I don't want the village to fear him forever. But I fear that he will be caged, for all the trolls to see. Hope not! And if that happens, I'll free him and I would come with him! I won't look back. But right now I'm going to stay and help branch.

"Puh....puh....."
"Huh? Branch, you okay?"
" Puhhp....phhopp...phop..."
"Are you trying to say something?!"
" Phopp...popy!"
"Did....did you.....just say my name?"
"Popy!"
"You did! You did!"

I started to jump around my pod in happiness. He said my name!!!! I'm still jumping up and down.

Branch POV:

She started jumping up and down over and over again. She was also smiling. I'm glad she's smiling, it makes me happy.

Boy am I happy to make this chapter!!