Chapter 11

Play the music throughout chapter ㅋㅋㅋ

Levi's POV

Erwin has called a meeting that includes him, myself, Hanji, and Mike.

"I called you all here because the head MP that was in charge of the underground was killed last night" Erwin said with serious written all over his face.

"So what does that have to do with us" Hanji asked.

"Wait I'm not done, the person who killed the Mp had (h/l) (h/c) and (e/c), this was the same description Levi gave us of the person who killed the king."

"Wait so this person is targeting all the higher ups" Hanji said a little overwhelmed.

"Hmm" Mike said acknowledging that he understands what's happening.

"So What does this have to do with us" I asked.

"This person, actually this women is targeting the higher ups but the thing is she only targets people who done wrong.

Like the king he would take children from the underground boys, and girls and he would sexually abuse them then dispose of the body after words" Erwin said with anger.

"Wait dispose" Hanji yells "what do you mean" she said worried.

"He sexually abused them until death" Mike butt in.

Hanji sat there with no emotion just sadness and anger.

"As for the head MP she was a illegal organ trafficker,

She would kidnap the healthiest young women in the under ground kill them and sell their organs" Erwin finished off.

"Just women" Hanji said

"Most women in the underground are weak, so it's easier to knock them out, kidnap and kill them." Mike said answering Hanji's question.

"That still does not explain why we are here" I spoke up.

"Very well then you three as well as myself are here to go and hunt down that women" Erwin said to us.

"What!!" Hanji yelled

"We have been ordered to find her" Erwin said calmly back to Hanji.

"Last time I checked the king was dead so who gave these orders" Mike asked

"The council is still running so they are currently the order through out the walls, so until they find a new king we take orders from them" Erwin tells us.

"What are we doing with her when and if we find her" I asked

"We give her the same choice you had" Erwin said

"The council is okay with that, she killed the king" Hanji asked shocked.

"If we find her and she does not agree with our proposal then we give her to MP,

But if she does agree then we bring her back here and we don't tell MP." Erwin told us.

"What do you mean, can't we get ..." Mike started but was cut off.

"As long as council and judge are fine with it, which they are we don't need to tell the MP." Erwin said.

"Ok so when do we start" asked Hanji.

"Now get your selfs ready and we will be on are way" Erwin ordered.

~Time Skip~

We are now currently in the underground where the head MP was illegally organ trafficking.

The smell was terrible there were rotting bodies everywhere but they were all neatly lying on the ground.

We looked at the scene then headed back up to the tiny alley the entrance was located in.

When we got up to the surface there was a women there she was quite young and looked like she was beaten.

"You are the police right, like the freedom ones, correct" the tiny women asked.

"Yes we are, and who might you be" Erwin steeped up and asked.

"I'm Em, I was a victim of the organ trafficking." She said quietly

Hanji's eyes widened then she walked up to the petite girl and asked her if she knows any thing.

"Well the women who killed the MP lady she had (h/c) and(e/c), she saved me she might not have realized but she did,

After she killed the lady she took down the rest of the women's bodies and laid them down nicely, 

But what was weird was after all that she took off her hood and mask , o that was when I saw her face and she sketched the MP lady's dead body." She said quietly and nervous.

"Thank you that will help us out greatly" Erwin said with a small smile, she nodded and ran away.

~Time Skip~

" bushy brows, we have been looking all day it's no use" Hanji complained.

"I agree Hanji" Erwin said

"Then why are we still looking today" Mike said a little shocked.

"Im getting a drink" I said and started to walk to an old friends bar.

Ok that's the end of this chapter sorry it was not very interesting but it's important. <3