1. ELLA ( available as a separate work)

Hi All - I'm so excited to tell you I've just uploaded my second book "Ella" on wattpad. Ella and Brianna are the apples of Deke and Jenna's lives. They are guarded and protected and loved. But Ella is kidnapped by a mysterious rogue biker who is bent on revenge. Who is he and why does he want Ella? What happens when attraction starts developing between captor and captive.  Here's a sneak peek! Hope you like it! 
Love VSL
************************

"Elle, what the actual fucking fuck- where are you, Dad'll fucking kill you! Are you insane putting your safety at risk like this?"

Brianna overreacting as usual. She shouldn't have said anything to her sister. Her adventures always seem outrageous to Brie who loves the comfort and safety of home. Ella hardly ever tells Brie anything about her plans, she hardly ever talks to Brie at all but this time, as stupid as she feels about it, it also feels wrong not to let someone know where they are. She hates that she has chosen to tell Brie. The concern in her sister's voice irritates her and she just stops herself from screaming at her.

"Calm the fuck down, we are miles away from LP, no one will even know I'm gone."

"Oh my God you are beyond stupid! If any of the Mercardos catch you, they will kill you, Dad'll go to war, Mom will die of a broken heart - but not before they fucking kill me for not stopping you!"

Her sister, the goody two shoes, will not stop until she comes home. Brie has not learnt yet that nothing she says makes any difference. Why Brie can't understand that, she has no clue. It's the reason for their constant fighting, her sister's continual need to control her life and her constant fighting back for freedom.

Brie starts rattling a series of potential consequences of her disobedience and Ella hangs up on her mid sentence. She feels a slight twinge of guilt, Brie will no doubt be upset and will probably call several times over to tell her how badly she is hurt. Ella has already turned off "find-my-friends" in case Brie gets any bright ideas, but now she switches her phone off for good measure. It's a stupid move but she can't help herself.

Ally and Michelle stare at her for a moment before laughing awkwardly. They aren't really her friends but they serve a purpose so she tolerates them. Her fake relationship with them is good cover for times like this when she needs to dodge her mom and dad's intrusive questions. A twenty four year old whose parents still treat her like a teenager- it makes her so angry.

"Will Brie tell your folks?"

"Nah. She's annoying and a control freak but she isn't a snitch."

She jumps out of the Jeep where she has been riding shotgun and strides towards the bar. The two girls follow her quickly.

They have parked outside the "Pig's Bladder", where she counts at least thirty Harleys in the parking lot. These aren't real MC, these are wannabes, on the way to some bikie festival 150 miles away. She knows they aren't MC, but still the nerves start as they approach the entrance.

The bouncer standing over six foot with large tattooed arms and a scarred grumpy face, looks them up and down.

"We're full."

Ally, with her ridiculous temper, starts arguing with him much to Ella's chagrin. The bouncer says nothing and looks ahead ignoring Ally as if she's nothing but an irritating little fly.

Ella thinks fast. The longer they carry on the less likely it will be that he'll let them in. He's sized them up in a couple of quick seconds, their revealing outfits convincing him no doubt that they are either underage hoping for an adventure to boast about tomorrow morning or drawn to the potential danger inside because they are bikie groupies and looking to score with tough men. And they are neither. She walks up to him nice and close.