Crowded mind

-Optimus's berthroom-

"I forgot how warm you are." Optimus chuckled as he sat next to Megatron on his berth, snuggling up against the mech's frame.

"I thought you said my spark was ice cold." Megatron rumbled, wrapping an arm around Optimus's shoulders and bringing him closer. His back was against the wall to hold himself up.

"I did, but it feels warmer now." Optimus murmured, pressing his head against Megatron's shoulder. "What are we going to do... There is no way Starscream will stop fighting for the Decepticon cause..."

"Once he realizes that he can't win, he will surrender. Trust me, I know him all too well..." Megatron grumbled, his thoughts drifting to the screechy seeker.

-Meanwhile, in the Decepticon base-

"Skywarp!" Starscream growled, awaiting the arrival of his trinemate impatiently.

"What is it this time, Screamer?" Skywarp huffed, trudging into the room and glaring up at Starscream.

"Have you found the traitors yet like I asked you to do a megacycle ago?!" Starscream hissed, his wings flattening against his back.

"No! They're signals are hidden from our view! They must be cloaked so that we can't find them! Besides, Megatron won't let you keep acting like this! He's going to come for you!" Skywarp protested, crossing his arms across his chassis.

Starscream sneered, standing from his throne. "Let him come and bring that petty Prime with him. We'll show them what happens when you mess with the real leader of the Decepticons!"

Sorry for the short chapter, I haven't had much motivation to write lately XD