~We Are Fucked~

Liam convinced the other guards to show me around the school so he could explain the academy better

            Liam convinced the other guards to show me around the school so he could explain the academy better. As Liam lead me to the middle lined up door one of the guards slash tactical person who was at my house said; "introduce him to the others that will be in his team."

"I'm going to fuck you up...tactical guy. I bet you were the one who shot my sister."

"You mean foster sister. Also she was just going to be in the way, so I took care of it. " The tactical guy corrected me and I tried to lunge at him but Liam pulled me back and shook his head no.

"The big guy behind me wont let me kill you but mark my words blondie I will try to murder you everytime I even see your smug fugly face!" I yell when the dude actual took off his mask and revealed his face to me. The dude was all square jaw and shit with real blond locks almost making him look like a woman. Disgusting ass might even have special shampoo for that fugly ass hair.

"Hank, please stop antagonizing the new guy he just got here we can't have him get a strike already." Liam says in my defense and the Hank guy that was now my #1 target just nodded his egg head ass.

"You're right, Liam. We don't want the Dean's new toy to get into trouble already." Hank then touched Liam's shoulder on his way by into the third lined up door which I now saw the gold embroidered plaques over each door and this one said "Security Quarters". The middle lined up door had the plaque of "School Quarters".

"Most of the property have magic hues all around it. So whenever someone goes through one of the lined up doors on the main floor it just expands into that property never intersecting with others." Liam tried to explain as soon as we walked through the door. I had put my hands in my grey hoodie feeling all of a sudden looked upon of suspicion from the other students. The hall was filled with people of all ages and races but with uniforms all alike. Red and black blazers with red or white long sleeves underneath. The guys had black pants or black shorts and the girls bottoms were all the same black skirts with solid black fishnets underneath them. Sexist I think. On the blazers were an emblem, of SR and some kind of shield behind the letters. I couldn't get a good enough look at it since we were still moving not staying in one place for to long when Liam was showing me things. I kinda felt bad because I wasn't paying attention to shit he was talking about.