~Twisted~

Light beams were streaming through my bedroom window and it looked kinda nicely on my dark walls making me in a trans kind of just staring at it

Light beams were streaming through my bedroom window and it looked kinda nicely on my dark walls making me in a trans kind of just staring at it. The light was actually what woke me up even feeling the heat coming off the light. I could always tell when the smallest of things had heat in them. With me still laying in bed I had no recollection of stopping my alarm clock so when it went off it kind of startled me but what startled me even more was Liam bursting through my room.

"Rise and shine! It's time to go to school!" Liam says with the biggest smile I have ever seen on this dude's face and then he went to my curtains and let in even more light. It was like my whole body could feel the heat now, charging me.

"For a dude who freaks out pretty easily you can get pretty cheery in the morning. Are you taking some kind of medication?" I ask him when I pop up out of bed and shake that trans of light off. I mostly asked him so I could be a dick but nevertheless Liam's face stayed the same and cheerful as ever.

"No, I don't take medication! It's just your first day to be actually in a classroom. Also, this is where the teachers will look to see how your leadership skills will come into play."

"Whatever do you mean snowflake? We're just going to learn. If anything it's everyone for themselves." I groan out and stretch and right then I remembered I just had on a pair of my black pants and no shirt on. I could tell Liam was kind of affected by my stretching but I let it go. I mean this dude has a forever person I'm not going to rub it in his face that he was looking at other...

"...Actually, since it's mandatory for your group to be in every class you take, you kind of got to instruct us. If we get out of hand or if we don't pay attention to the teacher."

"Dude, this is the weirdest school I've ever been in man. And I've been in about 12 schools. Now the kids is doing the teachers job? This is going to be awesome! Wait? Do we get strikes if we don't listen or do the work? Because I don't think I want the responsibility of having someone get killed."

"Actually, no. We have these classes to teach us how to be in a team and then if you don't listen that's on you because at the end of the semester is the kickoff season where we go up against another team in a fight and we would learn everything from the classes we had taken."

"Why the hell does this school even have a...kickoff season? Too see if they can kill people with their powers?" I scrunch up my face at that. Granted I may not be the most empathetic person in the world but for some reason this disturbed me.

"Seeing as there is so many wrinkles in your forehead right now I can guess this kind of wrinkled your feathers a little bit. Our school function is kind of like a sport to see how many teams you can kill."

"Shut up!" I pushed Liam and he laughs as I pass him to go around to my closet to look for a shirt that apparently was already filled with clothes that matches my personality. I found out last night after me and Liam were done with the fighting training session that my closet was already fully stocked. Weird I tell you. This school was insane. "You laughing at that is pretty disturbing Liam." I say back to his bent over form who looked exhausted from all the laughing he was just doing.