Chapter Two || Meeting the Fiance

Chapter Two: Meeting the Fiancé

It was still early for her as she shot Adrian a dirty look. He made her wake up at 5am because he wanted to make sure she had everything pack and then force her to have breakfast before they headed towards their private jet. Adrian smiled at her sheepishly as he hid behind a Stephen King book he was reading called "Misery".

" I still can't believe you woke up this early. The jet could have taken us anytime we needed to leave" She pouted as she turn her seat into a bed and grabbed a pillow trying to adjust her self to sleep.

"Technically your parents gave me strict instructions to have you at the house as early as possible because we still have to fix your school documents, buy your uniform, and your parents wanted you to meet your fiancé for dinner" Adrian told her as he put the book down and began to analyzed her expression.

"It's it too early to start that..." She trail off as she immediately sat up and look out the window. She couldn't believe how fast it was all happening.

"Well your parents said your fiancé wanted to propose a deal" Adrian told her with a small smile

"Do you know what the deal is?" She ask him as she got up and went too were he was sitting.

"You are going to like it but I must not ruin it" Adrian told her as he patted her head then said

"We still have time why don't you draw or go back to sleep?"

"I can't... I am supper excited...I wonder what deal he wants" She said as she went to grab her small book bag and took out her supplies and began drawing.

Later on they were finally landed and the chauffeur was taking them home when she noticed a group of people take pictures and were laughing. Wanting to know what it was about she told the driver to stop and went to look at what was happening. Adrian at her side although he was mostly trying to force her back to the car. As Adrian made way for her she saw this wanna be cool guy punching this poor guy with a weird haircut while a gorgeous girl was trying to pull the wanna be cool guy away but he wouldn't budge. Just as he was going to land another punch she steeped in and grabbed his fist, not only shocking him but the people around them.

"Hasn't anyone told you to not pick on the weak?" She asked him coldly. While people murmur "wow"

"She is so pretty"

"Isn't she a model?"

"Is she a foreigner?"

"No she is a world famous pop star"

"Adrian take him to our car" She demanded Adrian as she twisted the wanna be cool guys hand and punched him in the stomach.

"Instead of being bystanders you guys could help next time. What if it were you?" She told the people filming as she turned and left the guy unable to breath while the gorgeous girl started telling people to call the ambulance.

Adrian shook his head as he leaned to take the guy with the weird hair do hand and led him to the car. As people made way some where still filming while others laughing at the wanna be cool guy, while the guy with the weird hair do could only stare at her back in awe and couldn't help but wish he was as strong as her. As they enter the car and the driver drove away from the crowd she took some bandages and antiseptic, leaning towards his face and started bandaging him.

"What's you name?" She asked him as he only stared at her in awe

"Da...Daniel.. Park" He stutter as he grew red