Chapter One || Cakes

Chapter One: Cakes

The sight of cakes made her stomach turned, out of all the things she could have hated it turned out to be the one she used to be the most addicted too. It's not traumatic story of how she started hating cakes rather the person she used to loved used to buy her all types of cakes. Now every time she looks at cakes she feel a hard pain in her chest. So hard it makes it hard to breathe and her eyes tear up. She bit her lips harshly so she doesn't show weakness or show she was still pinning for him. It just had been a year. Not too much time to erase it all. His touch...His lips... the way his smile would make her legs tremble and made her crave him all over.

"Aileen I know you don't like cake, but hear me out!" Her body guard Adrian told her breaking her out of her entrance.

The whole room was filled with random sweets and her favorite band was playing. A "Goodbye" sign decorated right in the middle along with a cake that was about a 6 ft. The cake seemed chocolate and decorated with pearls and strawberries but it seemed with each blink she took, memories of Jay kept crashing unable to stop them.

"I am listening" She reply emotionless as she thought of ways to ditch his body.

"Well, you have to face him sooner than you think. If this is how you react when you see a cake, how will you react when he is in front of you?" Adrian said as he stood behind her and wrapped something around her neck.

It was a beautiful simple gold necklace in shape of a heart. She reached to open the heart and there was a picture of them both when they were little kids. She let out a chuckle and turned to hug him. He has always been like a brother to her. They were raise together. His mother was the head of the maids that raise her. Her parents were always away in business so they were raise like siblings. Although her parents paid his career and anything he needed for school, so he can better himself. He chose to be her body guard because he loved her like his little sister and hated the way people would take advantage of her naivety. She would laugh even though when she would be in pain. She had always complied to her parents wishes and rarely went against them.

So when her parents tried to arranged the marriage. She made a contract with her parents as soon as she heard. The contract was if she could find someone to love her, for who she is and not the fortune she carries then she would wouldn't have to marry the one her parents chose rather the one she loved. But it seemed as she picked the wrong person to trust on. She didn't talk about what made her leave Jay but agree to her parents wishes and now she was going back to South Korea not as a poor transfer student but rather as "The heir of the Stones". Her parents owned multi-billionaire companies that expand from beauty products, clothes, entertainment, and real estate. They were not just billionaires but also models and trend setters. For that many people had try to only get close to her because of her fortune.

"Well, you will be there by my side, so I don't have to worry"She said breaking him out of his thoughts and giggle when he wouldn't let her break their hug.

Later on as the party went on and the paparazzi had left. She wished her future husband although bonded by a contract would learn to love her, for who she is. She was willing to enter this contract with an open mind but one wrong move and she would break the contract not caring the consequences.