Chapter 2

"Neveah, you ready?" My grandpa asked from downstairs.

"Almost done!" I yelled while putting on my mascara.

It was the first day of 9th grade. I was pretty excited because I finally made it to high school which I've been told are the best 4 years of your life. I guess this is the time to find out.

I'm quiet. I love to read and I don't have very many friends. I have a 2 close friends though, Kailee and Miranda. They're like sisters to me, I see them everyday.

"So kiddo, you ready for your first day of high school? You've really grown up fast. I remember when you were going into elementary school." my grandpa said. I could tell he was trying to hold back the tears.

"Yeah.. it's going to be different though. Like different from middle school. More people and stricter teachers. Should I be totally scared right now?"

"Ah, no not at all! Believe me, I've been through it and I'm still alive!" my grandpa chuckled.

We finally reached a sign that said ~Brooklyn Heights High School. Est. 1978~

"Good luck! I'll pick you up at 3."

"Thanks, love you." I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Love you to. With all my heart."

******

Thanks for reading the second chapter! More to come so keep reading!❤️